Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    That's absolutely crap to the 10th power. Such BS that through all this time they say sorry bro. I'm done spending money in this game

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Anyone hear from support recently? On January 8th, I decided to claim a bunch of clan fragments I was holding onto. I was up to around 60,000 epic clan fragments and tried to convert them and open the souls. The first stack of 99 souls froze on the reward screen and I didn't get any rewards added to my account. So I went back in and the stack of 99 epic clan souls was still there. But most of my epic clan fragments vanished. I tried logging in and out and also re-installing the game to get the missing fragments, but it didn't work. So I opened a support ticket on January 8th and Customer support responded on January 15th that there were 40,890 more epic clan fragments remaining in my account, so I sent a picture on January 16th of the 6200 epic clan fragments that were in my account, well short of the 40,890 frags that support told me were there (most of the 6200 were earned during the Gods and Guardians raid clan event after the error on January 8th).

I've held off on claiming any epic, legendary or mythical clan fragments and I still have the stack of 99 epic clan souls (from the original 60,000 fragments), but I'm really hoping the missing epic clan fragments get added soon so I can resume opening all my clan souls. That is a lot of rewards to lose out on, so I'm hoping this gets resolved. The ticket number is # 67866. Sorry for the long read, but I was wondering if everything is ok with customer support? Maybe support is really swamped and they haven't gotten a chance to respond again? Thank you for any assistance!
    Complain on the next stream

OS
    iOS
    I screwed up last night and wasted ironite in the store on an item I meant to use event currency for. I was not happy at all about my having done that. So I thought what the hell, I’ll try a ticket. Alex fixed it for me in less than twelve hours. So it isn’t all bad in customer support, which is nice to know. Thought I’d share a positive story on it.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I screwed up last night and wasted ironite in the store on an item I meant to use event currency for. I was not happy at all about my having done that. So I thought what the hell, I’ll try a ticket. Alex fixed it for me in less than twelve hours. So it isn’t all bad in customer support, which is nice to know. Thought I’d share a positive story on it.
    You're quite lucky. I know the feeling, I had an accidental ironite purchase that I submitted as a ticket for (#68720) and was told by Andy a couple months later "Unfortunately Ironite purchases cannot be reversed. Apologies for the delayed response to this." Glad they came through for you though.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)