Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Customer support question

Anyone hear from support recently? On January 8th, I decided to claim a bunch of clan fragments I was holding onto. I was up to around 60,000 epic clan fragments and tried to convert them and open the souls. The first stack of 99 souls froze on the reward screen and I didn't get any rewards added to my account. So I went back in and the stack of 99 epic clan souls was still there. But most of my epic clan fragments vanished. I tried logging in and out and also re-installing the game to get the missing fragments, but it didn't work. So I opened a support ticket on January 8th and Customer support responded on January 15th that there were 40,890 more epic clan fragments remaining in my account, so I sent a picture on January 16th of the 6200 epic clan fragments that were in my account, well short of the 40,890 frags that support told me were there (most of the 6200 were earned during the Gods and Guardians raid clan event after the error on January 8th).

I've held off on claiming any epic, legendary or mythical clan fragments and I still have the stack of 99 epic clan souls (from the original 60,000 fragments), but I'm really hoping the missing epic clan fragments get added soon so I can resume opening all my clan souls. That is a lot of rewards to lose out on, so I'm hoping this gets resolved. The ticket number is # 67866. Sorry for the long read, but I was wondering if everything is ok with customer support? Maybe support is really swamped and they haven't gotten a chance to respond again? Thank you for any assistance!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Anyone hear from support recently? On January 8th, I decided to claim a bunch of clan fragments I was holding onto. I was up to around 60,000 epic clan fragments and tried to convert them and open the souls. The first stack of 99 souls froze on the reward screen and I didn't get any rewards added to my account. So I went back in and the stack of 99 epic clan souls was still there. But most of my epic clan fragments vanished. I tried logging in and out and also re-installing the game to get the missing fragments, but it didn't work. So I opened a support ticket on January 8th and Customer support responded on January 15th that there were 40,890 more epic clan fragments remaining in my account, so I sent a picture on January 16th of the 6200 epic clan fragments that were in my account, well short of the 40,890 frags that support told me were there (most of the 6200 were earned during the Gods and Guardians raid clan event after the error on January 8th).

I've held off on claiming any epic, legendary or mythical clan fragments and I still have the stack of 99 epic clan souls (from the original 60,000 fragments), but I'm really hoping the missing epic clan fragments get added soon so I can resume opening all my clan souls. That is a lot of rewards to lose out on, so I'm hoping this gets resolved. The ticket number is # 67866. Sorry for the long read, but I was wondering if everything is ok with customer support? Maybe support is really swamped and they haven't gotten a chance to respond again? Thank you for any assistance!
    Customer service is a joke. If u get alex, he's just gonna keep telling u everything looks fine with your account, while never actually looking into anything or doing anything about it, and just waste all your time. He never wants to do any actual work or provide any customer service and will pass the buck at every opportunity, saying he'll pass your comments and issues on to the team, and that they're looking into ways to compensate us for these types of problems. Happens every time I submit a ticket for any kind of lost resources due to system errors, and nothing ever gets done and I never get any refunds for anything. Total joke, and he's a useless idiot. Some of the other guys r good tho. Hope u get your issue sorted.

OS
    Android
    I'm still waiting on tickets from a few weeks ago but I have no high hopes.

Customer support has been a joke for a long time now, and at this point I've given up any hope on anything useful coming out of the tickets. I do it more so they have a record of how poorly they do.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the responses guys. That's a shame. I've been playing since the beginning. (One of my first teams for story mode was speed of light Eddie, magus allied soldier and warrior child of the damned). I haven't had to send a ticket in quite a while, but customer support was always courteous and helpful. If I criticize support, I don't think that will motivate them to fix my issue. Any help resolving my issue is appreciated. Hopefully everything will get sorted out soon.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Ill quit this game if you don't get your frags. That is BS
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    unanswer tickets - day of submission:

Ticket # 67342 - 12/26/2020
    Ticket # 55399 - 04/09/2020
    Ticket # 51970 - 02/12/2020

For these tickets, I didn't receive any form of answer. Not even a "we will look at it".

OS
    Android
    Wow, that's pretty crazy Alvorada.

I haven't heard back from support since January about the ticket in my signature. It's kind of messed up, I would've bought the new Visions of Edorado pack, but it doesn't seem right spending money with this issue still up in the air after almost 3 months. I spent a good amount on this game last year, but customer support is going to save me some money I guess. I wish this could be resolved so I can open and claim some clan epic, legendary and mythical souls.

On the plus side, thank you to the LOTB team for releasing Infinite Dreams Eddie! \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Wow, that's pretty crazy Alvorada.

I haven't heard back from support since January about the ticket in my signature. It's kind of messed up, I would've bought the new Visions of Edorado pack, but it doesn't seem right spending money with this issue still up in the air after almost 3 months. I spent a good amount on this game last year, but customer support is going to save me some money I guess. I wish this could be resolved so I can open and claim some clan epic, legendary and mythical souls.

On the plus side, thank you to the LOTB team for releasing Infinite Dreams Eddie! \m/
    Hey Infinite Dreamer. Your account and ticket are being investigated currently.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hey Infinite Dreamer. Your account and ticket are being investigated currently.
    Excellent, thank you for the assistance!

OS
    Android
    Just to update my missing frag saga, I heard back April 26th and was told that they won't add the fragments even though I sent evidence that they were definitely missing. I responded again and haven't heard back. Between writing e-mails and the time I spent earning the frags in the first place, it feels like such a waste of time. Not to mention all the sands of blood I legitimately used (I never used any exploit, loophole or anything like that, review my account! If anything I lost a bunch of sob on that screen freeze where the clan names pop during the battle). I really don't understand the logic here, I legitimately earned the fragments through raids with sob and would've been completely happy spending money on the game. Instead, the whole situation got drawn out for months with a couple very vague explanations and very little assistance. So frustrating.