February 2021, Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Merlin Eddie???

OS
    Android
    Team, you are really doing an effort in putting the STATS as something "playable". But In my opinion, this has the same problem as Innate Effects. It is really hard to play or even try to play with something you don't see. Yes sure, there are some lines (very hard to read) under the toons when some Hp/Mr/Def whatever is triggered but we don't really know what's happening there or what is the actual STAT of a toon in the middle of a battle. Please, find a solution for this. All that work in pushing stats as something really playable does it feel in vain.

About trying to make Mystic as a PVP toon... Hardly ONI is going to lose the PVP Crown. As long as his Furys continues bugged is difficult to expect a change. And yes, one more time after...his fury is bugged. After performing the Fury, nobody in the battle can revive. Does not matter who does the kill. It won't come back. Only empowered attacks by Oni should avoid Innate Permadeath. #

About the rest of the changes, as usual, re-tunning older toons looks fine. Clansman was long-awaited. Thanks for that let's see them in-game to have proper feedback.
    Last edited by Maiden; 02-24-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    First off, welcome Fear of the Mark! I don't think I've seen you post here so I don't know if you're new or not, but welcome regardless.

Second, HOLY FUCK THIS MONTH IS LOOKING GREAT!

3 Ed awakenings (with a new Ed to boot), Mystic and Clansmen having some nice buffs (nothing that'll replace the current meta but still it's nice to see them getting buffs), Eclipse talismans finally being buffed, and just generally nice changes. I'm excited for Eternity Ed's awakening, but I wonder if he'll be any better than Eternal Champion Ed.

I think these are all lovely changes, and I am excited for Avalon continuing!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    First off, welcome Fear of the Mark! I don't think I've seen you post here so I don't know if you're new or not, but welcome regardless.

Second, HOLY FUCK THIS MONTH IS LOOKING GREAT!

3 Ed awakenings (with a new Ed to boot), Mystic and Clansmen having some nice buffs (nothing that'll replace the current meta but still it's nice to see them getting buffs), Eclipse talismans finally being buffed, and just generally nice changes. I'm excited for Eternity Ed's awakening, but I wonder if he'll be any better than Eternal Champion Ed.

I think these are all lovely changes, and I am excited for Avalon continuing!
    I'm just hoping the awakening shards for the 3 newly awakenable Ed's aren't paywalled like NOTB or Guy Fawkes.

But other than that, good to see Madshot get buffed as he's a regular for me in Gauntlet. The rework of the Valor talismans made them much more relevant (albeit it slowed some of my dungeon times down!), hopefully the same for Eclipse.

OS
    Android
    Once again I'm campaigning for full talisman rework. Cosmics are here to stay, beyond some edge cases (Horus with Peace for Powerslave Hard instead of his own or desert deity), and Red T3 lvl 50 cosmics make any 6 set stat boost look like a bad joke.

Either buff all 6 sets to have toon-changing stats or make them 5 sets and let us wear cosmics on all toons. I mean, ohhh, won't take more than 5% damage is a joke when False Gods can stack beneficials and use mindbullets to send a toon to the shadow realm with no return ticket.

Hell, with Riposte set now being out, Starfire is out for the most part.

Oh, also, learn something from certain Pocket Monsters game: Stats should only be allowed to go up or down so much. We can't see them in-game, it doesn't show up when holding down a character, on some toons it doesn't even matter since they do damage based off HP and is thus proportional and easy to see in effect.

And if we go by "doesn't measure u`to 5 stars" then Mystic Eddie didn't really need a rework (insta trigger doom is fun when using a team that can set it up) when Visions exists. Self stun for 2 turns and stun the enemy for 1, on a fury? C'mon guys, you sell mythical souls for cash and he can pop up. That should be a refund!
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera

OS
    Android
    From Facebook half hour ago (seeing as no official post here...):

Hello Troopers!
    Server Maintenance is planned for 10.30AM PST March 2nd!
    During this time, the game will be unavailable. At the end of maintenance, you will need to download an update from the Store to gain access to the game!
    We will keep you posted with progress!
    I guess we'll be out of the game for some time later on...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    with new avalon toons just around the corner, it's time to say: please, increase our inventory cap!