Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Spiritual Guardian (Variety) - Exclusive Chance at The Sphinx!

Name:  The-Spiritual-Guardian-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4203
Size:  270.8 KB

Collect a new 5★ Gunner!

Beware the power of the Sphinx! They are able to Seal and Stun enemies and lay Traps on allies, while passively increasing their HP.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until March 4th at 4PM PDT, complete event challenges in various areas of the game to earn rewards such as Ancient Treasure Currency, Iron Coins, Evo Materials, Absolute Darkness Currency and more!

Ancient Treasure Currency can be traded in store for Unwavering Souls, Cosmic Upgrade Packs, and the 5* Sphinx! This event also features the return of the Cosmic Desert Deity Talismans.

The Cosmic Desert Deity Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Powerslave themed Eddies and Egyptian God characters. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also make the wearer:

Grant Immunity to all Stop and Max HP Reduction effects, including Silver and Innate effects, to all allies until they die every turn. Cannot take more than 10% of MAX HP as damage from any single attack. Gain 1 Power, up to 10% Fury and a Random Beneficial Effect, including Golden effects, for 2 turns whenever you take damage. 50% Chance to grant each other ally an Extra Turn after every action.

Absolute Darkness Currency is the event currency of our Protector of Souls Event.

Trade your Absolute Darkness Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Nephthys, Cosmic Comet Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this month's featured event in the Protector of Souls event post here!

IMPORTANT: The Spiritual Guardian is the FINAL Protector of Souls associated event. Once this event ends you will no longer be able to collect Absolute Darkness Currency!

Unwavering Soul Details!

Collect 200 Unwavering Fragments to create 1 Unwavering Soul.

The Unwavering Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Sphinx.

Each Unwavering Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • There are a large number of limited time offers available in the Event Tab for Gold, Iron Coins, Frontier Coins and Trooper Badges to help you complete The Spiritual Guardian challenges!

OS
    Android
    EXCLUSIVE chance...looooool

OS
    iOS
    Nice job guys, this is a solid event with great rewards. ��
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    I like this event.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

I like this event too!

OS
    iOS
    Well, this event can eat the corn from my brown-round. FORTY souls dropped in the BoS and I got nothing but Blue Eyes flashing back at me. Really? 0 for 40? Kiss my ass.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Well, this event can eat the corn from my brown-round. FORTY souls dropped in the BoS and I got nothing but Blue Eyes flashing back at me. Really? 0 for 40? Kiss my ass.
    If the toon is available for direct purchase, never buy the souls. Those odds are never in your favor.

The only time to buy souls is when you can't buy the toon directly, it's the end of the even and you can't get enough currency to buy the toon, or frags for the toon drop in the event souls.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Do a variety of things for a variety of rewards, including the Sphinx and Desert Deity cosmics. What's not to like?

Name:  Feb2021-SpiritualGuardian.PNG
Views: 1124
Size:  67.1 KB

I am a big fan of bringing back the Desert Deity bespoke like this. Their launch event was far too restrictive for such a widely usable bespoke. While only a handful of people were able to pick them up the first time, this event will allow many more players to finally get a nice new cosmic for their Mummy Eddie. Thank you.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    It's just a shame. The Sphinx has the body of a lion ?Name:  Screenshot_2021-03-01-19-35-02-1.png
Views: 1011
Size:  347.5 KB

OS
    Android
    I wanted to say Thank You to the devs and designers for bringing back the Desert Deity bespoke in this variety event. I feel that this was a very good way to remove the frustration that the "Powerslave on Hard" event brought.

Thank you!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv