Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shitty move

OS
    Android

Shitty move

I don't know about everyone else but I personally busted my ass off to get a deity T3 at the start of the month I get that everything is meant to come back but less than a month later and for a fraction of the effort it feels like those of us who put the effort in are being mocked for it

OS
    Android
    It's very true...the effort we put to get desert diety t3 is completely different than now.. and for a single toon we have to grind like hell..and no fun in opening souls as they don't guarantee fragments

OS
    Android
    The deity bespoke has a massive pool of toons that can wear it (even at least one that's not in the description), so while it takes less effort now, it's not like you couldn't use more T3s.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I had 4 before the event already ... I don’t think I need more ... but as always too much frags left over / so in the end I will take some more of them 🤣
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    I believe that what they did was good. The previous event was almost impossible to complete unless you had a certain set of characters and talismans. Now it gives more players a chance to get the deity talismans.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    I had 4 before the event already ... I don’t think I need more ... but as always too much frags left over / so in the end I will take some more of them ��
    Considering the Bespoke is almost always the best choice to equip on a toon, I think going for more than 4 is a perfectly valid thing to do.

Sure, you have the benefit of not needing to go hard during this event but any extra frags earned can go towards an extra t3 that you won't have to swap (since talisman management is still needing QoL updates)
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Yeah you’re absolutely right with that bro.
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    I crawled my way by hand through Powerslave Hard during the first Diety T3 event: 11 minute rounds after round with Invader Ed, 2 Icaruses, and KP. I took 2 days off of work because I thought it was limited time only. Thinking "wow, this is brutal and painful, but I'll feel a great sense of accomplishment and use it like a badge of honor, being proud of it" I couldnt feel more like an idiot now. So, you may not like me but you're alright with me, that was a kick in the balls. I need that ironite back. Could be getting even further ahead of the game... but no.

In all fairness, I did earn much wanted brave and viper, but it was definitely a wtf moment when I realised what just happened.

OS
    Android
    Yeah nah, it's actually a good thing. They created a bespoke which almost every player could use (Mummy or Pharaoh Eddie), but locked it behind an event only a tiny handful could complete. This is somewhat similar, although far more convoluted, to how they handled the Paranoia bespoke. After realising Infernal Hard was too restrictive for most players, they changed the event challenges to include the dungeon's normal mode. The current variety event lets you earn the Desert bespoke by grinding Powerslave's normal mode. Pretty much the same thing, just a couple of weeks later. It kinda feels like a tacit apology for the Powerslave Hard event. Will certainly agree that some communication from the dev team about this would have been welcome though, both to reduce the frustration you're feeling currently, and to reduce the bad feelings some felt in the previous event.

Now if someone had actually spent real money on the fragment pack so they could at least afford a T2, even though they only managed to beat the Hard dungeon 9 times, with 11-16min times, then maybe I'd have a little more sympathy. Sure hope no one did that
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientEvil View Post
    I took 2 days off of work because I thought it was limited time only.
    Not to state the obvious but... it's Iron Maiden cartoons fighting on your mobile phone...
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan