Thread: February Events

OS
    iOS

February Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...900688899?s=20

Well, let's dive in.

A Thousand Ages: This is no doubt the Powerslave Dungeon's new difficulty. This should certainly be an interesting challenge, hopefully without the problems that the difficult Infernal Dungeon.
    Sentinel Underworld Dog: Pretty straightforward, a new underworld dog character. This will be a new toon entirely if I am not mistaken, as all of the dog toons we have seem to lack "underworld" in their name.
    Steal and Heal: Evolution event, the usual.
    Spellbound Duty: This looks to be interesting; could be an Avalon event, or perhaps it'll stick to Powerslave. Not a clue who comes from here.
    The Great Serpent: Well there's only one Great Serpent I know of, and that's Jormungandr. Ragnar has mention to him in one of his abilities, so either it'll be him or some Egyptian serpent that I do not know.
    Rapid Retaliation: Same as every other raid boss event, smack around the big guys and then get rewards.
    The Spiritual Guardian: We have some spirit guardian dogs, but I am unsure as to who this could be for. Again, it might be Powerslave themed.
    Gauntlet Season 10: The next character incoming for gauntlet is an Assassin. Given the recent talks from the devs about Avalon releasing in spring, I feel that this Assassin might go with that theme and might be the "Arthur" toon that was mentioned in the Knight passives. At the same time, I have no idea why King Arthur would be an Assassin, so I'm a bit unsure there.

Finally, we have the month long event known as "Protector of Souls." Given that the sigil looks birdlike, I believe that we have either a new Powerslave god or something along those lines to chase after.

What do you guys think?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    The Great Serpent: Well there's only one Great Serpent I know of, and that's Jormungandr. Ragnar has mention to him in one of his abilities, so either it'll be him or some Egyptian serpent that I do not know.
    It's Apophis, the new powerslave character

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    The Spiritual Guardian: We have some spirit guardian dogs, but I am unsure as to who this could be for. Again, it might be Powerslave themed.
    It's Sphinx, another new powerslave character
    Last edited by IronMaster; 01-31-2021 at 08:14 PM.
    John-2692

OS
    Android

OS
    Android
    I am hoping to get a toon with a new hat!

Name:  Malibu Stacy Eddie.jpg
Views: 1250
Size:  96.0 KB

OS
    Android
    Take a look in a future. New gauntlet character - King Arthur.
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...thur-assassin/
    John-2692