Thread: March Events

OS
    iOS

March Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...905226757?s=20

Alright, let's crack this open!

Sacrifice March 2021: The new sacrifice event format is quite nice, though I do wonder who will be returning this time. Maybe we'll see Holibeast return, despite his Christmas attire?
    Final Journey: I think this will be a pirate frontier dungeon, with Blackbeard Ed being the main catch of the dungeon. Sounds neat, so hopefully it'll be a fun little challenge.
    Timeless Spirits: Not too sure on this one. The month's theme is certainly based on Avalon, but I am unsure of whether it's related to the month or not. Either way, sands events are typically pretty giving.
    Forged in Flames: Same as usual, standard Evo event.
    Magus Mystic: So this is certainly Avalon themed. I wonder if this Mystic will have any relation to the Clairvoyant. Maybe we will get more Zodiac talismans from this event as well.
    Emerald and Gold: St. Patricks day gets a dungeon this time around, I assume with the Leprecount returning to face off with his new tuning changes.
    Destined Encounter: Perhaps this is where we will get those eternal awakening shards needed for Eternity Eddie after the next tuning update?
    Angelic Prophecies: Not too sure, Brave New World events are kinda nebulous in their rewards.

Finally, the month-long event Isle of the Dead. This is clearly Avalon focused, and I think that this is how we will get that Merlin Ed character mentioned in the tuning notes. I wonder if he'll be any better than King Arthur Eddie.

What are you guys' predictions?

OS
    Android
    Fudjo will like these events

OS
    Android
    Honestly your break down of the monthly events is one of the only reasons I still check the forum

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Timeless Spirits: Not too sure on this one. The month's theme is certainly based on Avalon, but I am unsure of whether it's related to the month or not. Either way, sands events are typically pretty giving.
    A Sands event called Timeless Spirits? Clearly it is the grand awakening event for the humble Hourglass characters
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    A Sands event called Timeless Spirits? Clearly it is the grand awakening event for the humble Hourglass characters
    I would so put hourglass allies on my Arena Defense team!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I would so put hourglass allies on my Arena Defense team!
    Hahah, the green Hourglass with Peace talismans would be a surprise. The red one with the new Valor maybe, perhaps Gluttonous on the blue? Reminds me of fighting Cefiar's sandwurm team in a previous Arena event. Was not expecting to find Yggdrasils on a sandwurm

Have we been told anything about the Blackbeard frontier dungeon? Can't find anything in the patch notes, but for some reason I've got 4* Gunner/Sentinel floating around my head?

I had wondered if they were going to release one zodiac talisman each month, but I had to go look up the dates and Leo isn't February. They might still release one per month, but it would have been cool to match them up with the real world dates somewhat.

"Forged in Fire" would greatly excited me if we didn't already know this month will be the Metal talisman effect. A Forge cosmic would be incredible(ly overpowered)

Curious what "Angelic Prophecies" will be. BNW events are fairly rare. Maybe we'll see another angel character?

My guess the Clansman Eddie's awakening would be the "Emerald and Gold" dungeon event. While Scotland =/= Ireland, it's a decent fit.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I predict the arena event will come with a lot of (justifiable) complaining.

It is really nice to see BNW events as there is never any time to play BNW. Speaking of which, anybody remember that awesome time BNW was FREE for an entire 24 hours? That would be a fun thing to revisit.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591