Gauntlet Season Ten - Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn King Arthur!

Name:  Gauntlet-Season-10-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 9110
Size:  399.2 KB

Earn King Arthur Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our tenth Gauntlet season starts now and will run until May 9th at 5pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 10 will feature King Arthur Fragments, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 10) to earn enough King Arthur Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon him, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as he won’t be featured in any other soul.

King Arthur, Ruler of Avalon! This 5 star Assassin hero-class ally wields his righteous Blade to guard his homeland from Fomorian invaders. He strikes down enemies with multiple hits of True Damage, and calls upon the MIGHT of Avalon to deal additional damage and inflict enemies with an array of negative effects.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    Well hello there.

Name:  unknown.png
Views: 2203
Size:  141.3 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Wtf whats wrong with you, guys? Full high end toons with New talismans on AA ? Seriously

I cant pass AA. In every Season i was at SSS but this time ? Cmon, thats ridiculous.
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 03-01-2021 at 03:48 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Wtf whats wrong with you, guys? Full high end toons with New talismans on AA ? Seriously

I cant pass AA. In every Season i was at SSS but this time ? Cmon, thats ridiculous.
    Count yourself lucky. I'm seeing them in E. Last I heard the team was "looking in to it" but as someone in the industry I know that means "we'll have it on our to do list, but the money making events take priority over a bug that might cause losses that could lead to a player buying a pack to get around not being able to do gauntlet for 2 weeks".
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    During the last run I had fully awakened Viking in D but then back to 3* Storm Eddie in C... the difficulty curve was a bit screwy this time that's for sure. I will say it made the lower tiers a bit more interesting but no good for players who can't get past them.
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 03-01-2021 at 10:19 AM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Best Banner for Gauntlet ever!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Well hello there.
    Good spot! Not sure why they've made Arthur look like Jake Gillenhall though :P
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    During the last run I had fully awakened Viking in D but then back to 3* Storm Eddie in C... the difficulty curve was a bit screwy this time that's for sure. I will say it made the lower tiers a bit more interesting but no good for players who can't get past them.
    Gauntlet has always been weird. Once I read that it was dependant on how well you did, but teams seem to be pulled from arena. Last season I had full Beast and Oni Eddie almost wrecking my team on S, then SS was full of 3/4 stars until a wall in the middle. Season before that, Edward the Great (yggs), Sevastopol (forge), Red Queen (rags) and G. Bapho (Mercy) on E. Baph and eddie almost fully awakened too.

I would love to see actual dev time spent on gauntlet, and have the first grades (before they lock toons even after winning a grade) be thematic teams for the season's toon.
    Hell maybe even show the toon IN gauntlet as a boss per rank so as to get a feel for them, especially since they aren't in the compendium and the scaling of damage is always weird.

As for the season itself...meh? As long as you have enough strong toons and talis, you'll get enough frags to earn the toon by the last week without any effort. Also, King Arthur is an Assassin. Avalon's theming as medieval high-fantasy and in general the decisions around it continue to...surprise me.

There's Genghis Eddie, a warrior, and there's Genghis Khan, a warrior. But Arthur Eddie and King Arthur are... a Sentinel and an Assassin?
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    I cant pass gauntlet C and team edward 4awake, sevastopol max, baphomet awake, navigator, some advice troopers to defeat them (use onlz assasin and warrior)? thanks

OS
    Android
    Totally agree with above.

I don't understand why they make it so difficult in early stages.

I used to quite happily achieve SSS several times over. Therefore spending relevant currency.

Now I just stop when crazily over powered teams start in lower grades, therefore I don't spend any currency.