OS
    Android

Niflheim talisman

Guys do u know where i can find this talisman ? I have only 2 from the 5 set

OS
    Android
    Tribute souls occasionally drop them. Maybe clan medal souls as well but I can't remember those for sure.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Tribute and clan medal souls pull from the same list of talismans. Niflheim is ocassionally on "sale" along with the other talis of the viking theme for...wayy too much money.

Either clan up and achieve at least bronze medals, or invest ironite in Tribute souls.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    Thanx guys

OS
    Android
    clan medal souls. I have 3 or 4 sets. Can't remember but I got one on the event when it was released and the others from the clan medal souls.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by annouvis25 View Post
    Guys do u know where i can find this talisman ? I have only 2 from the 5 set
    I have 11 places free in my clan and we are happy to help out we are consistently hitting S atm but that will go up as people get more talis like nifilheim all we ask is you join us on discord if ur interested join us here and I'll talk u through joining In game

https://discord.gg/zqNF2pDauD