Sacrifice March 2021 - Sacrifice for Czar Eddie + The Leprecount!

Name:  Sacrifice-March-2021-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1063
Size:  266.4 KB

Sacrifice rewards for March 2021 feature Czar Eddie and The Leprecount.

Also new to the Sacrifice store is a series of packs that contain Gunner Awakening Materials! These packs will give you the opportunity to get Gunner Awakening Materials for every star tier to help fully Awaken one of your Gunner characters!

**Note: The Leprecount will also be made available as a limited time exclusive chance character from event Souls during our upcoming Emerald and Gold dungeon event.

Every time you Sacrifice from now on, the following bonus reward will be added:

• Tier I sacrifices: 2 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier II sacrifices: 6 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier III sacrifices: 20 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier IV sacrifices: 60 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier V sacrifices: 150 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier VI sacrifices: 250 Sacrifice Currency
    • Tier VII sacrifice: 500 Sacrifice Currency
    • Vortexes: 750 Sacrifice Currency

Sacrifice Currency NEVER expires and will NEVER convert. This permanent currency can be traded in the Rewards Store for rare rewards.

The Sacrifice Tab in the Rewards Store will feature permanent items that you can trade Sacrifice Currency for, such as Talisman Upgrade packs, and Ironite, as well as the limited time items listed above.

Trade Sacrifice Currency in Store for Czar Eddie, The Leprecount and Gunner Awakening Packs from March 4th at 4pm PT to March 31st at 5pm PT.

After March 31st the limited time items available in store will be removed, and new rewards will be revealed!

OS
    Android
    And here I optimistically assumed that the Eddie would be the priciest target. How silly of me
    Pumpkins United

Member of Clan Bulgaria 681

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzoron View Post
    And here I optimistically assumed that the Eddie would be the priciest target. How silly of me
    I've got the sacrifice currency to grab the Leprecount, but I'm waiting to see if luck is on my side since they said he'd be available in souls in an event later this month.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    It feels like the count should be the cheaper one. I know that Czar was just in the heroic rotation, but he's a significantly useful eddie.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Got Czar since I didn't have him, won't even aim to grab a second Leprecount, even with a cosmic out there. I don't really use him all that much, and I had to shell out money for him.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera

OS
    iOS
    Got several Counts, but they can’t be sold or sacrificed? That’s really terrific. I mean it. Just fantastic.