Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Final Journey (Frontier) - Earn Nautical Awakening Fragments + Cosmic Talismans!

Name:  Final-Journey-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 5089
Size:  297.2 KB

From now until March 11th at 4PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Final Journey Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including Dead Man's Currency, Evo Materials, Lost Souls Currency and more!

You can access the Dungeon by:
    • Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    • Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

Dead Man's Currency can be traded in store for Nautical Awakening Shards, Cosmic Rot Talismans and Cosmic Sulfur Talismans.

Lost Souls Currency is the event currency of our Isle of the Dead event running throughout March.

Trade your Lost Souls Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Merlin Eddie, Cosmic Wizard Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Isle of the Dead event post here!

Final Journey Frontier Key Dungeon

Earn Blackbeard Eddie by completing Final Journey Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Final Journey Dungeon will be open for only 2 hours total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame. This dungeon is restricted to Sentinel and Gunner characters that are 4★ or lower.

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Rot Talismans, Sulfur Talismans and Nautical Awakening Shards.

**IMPORTANT: If you summon another Final Journey Frontier Key Soul while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

Event Store Additions:

• Pick up the Sunken Treasure Pack! Each pack contains a T2 Nautical Talisman, as well as 4 T2 Red Cosmic Talismans (Coal, Archer, Past and Vorpal set bonuses).
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    Sure, when the game decides to load I might gun for a second blackbeard. Not that I use him or max navigator either.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    The game constantly has an error connecting to the server. I can't access the Arena.

This is so frustating...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    Sure, when the game decides to load I might gun for a second blackbeard. Not that I use him or max navigator either.
    Good for speed-running some of the 4* limited dungeons.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    A bit confusing Achievements:
    Name:  com.roadhousegames.lotb_Screenshot_2021.03.05_08.44.55.jpg
Views: 1870
Size:  20.2 KB
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Good for speed-running some of the 4* limited dungeons.
    Guy Fawkes exists.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    Cool. Finished one key had a decent configuration after a few fumbles:

Max Navigator Ed - Prideful, Cosmic Nautical
    Convict - Mark, Sulfur, Cosmic Death
    Demon Spawn - Thorn, Sun, Cosmic Prudence
    Newborn of Light - Past, Boost, Cosmic Blind
    Breeg Ed - Vorpal, Cosmic Past
    Nav Ed (a spare one) - Coal, Cosmic Past

A single awakening on Nav Ed with Nautical+Light worked but wasn't convincing.

For the second key, as I forgot entirely, Convict's Mark talis is being replaced with Archer and will be replacing the Sun/Boost talis with Sulfur as I earn more sets. Some stats on the first key: 33 completed runs between 1:36 and 3:30+ (slow caused by getting stuck on Blackbeard Ed's immunities/blocks - one run almost lost through getting ghosted). The Mark Achievement was completed, 634/1000 Silence, 322/1000 Blind and 129/1000 Bomb. Multiple sets earn for the Event achievements as usual.

There's several opponents with revives so the Cosmic Death came in handy. Multiple bosses do suffer against shock, so could be a good tactic to keep them at bay for anyone with lesser capabilities.
    Last edited by Barthax; 03-05-2021 at 01:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    Ahoy me mateys! And that's as much pirate speak I can be bothered with. You're welcome, or you have my apologies, whichever you prefer.

I've only just started to explore the dungeon, wont have everything worked out for a little while longer, but while you wait, here is a summary of the launch event challenges and event store contents.

Name:  March2021-FinalJourney.PNG
Views: 1606
Size:  43.5 KB

UPDATE: Here we go, the line-up for the Final Journey frontier dungeon. The two most difficult parts are the Ghost of the Navigator, and Blackbeard himself due to the Archer talismans.

If you also want to complete the status effect achievements to earn a Blackbeard Eddie of your own, you'll need to inflict P/Blind, P/Bomb, P/Silence, and Mark. Best of luck!

Name:  FinalJourneySmaller.png
Views: 1767
Size:  557.9 KB
    Last edited by Azagthor; 03-05-2021 at 06:49 PM.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    the "open all" feature applies to the new key!

I just wasted 2 keys by accident. Be aware, everyone.