Timeless Spirits (Sands) - Exclusive Chance at The Gunner Angel!

Name:  Timeless-Spirits-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1880
Size:  287.5 KB

Collect a new 5★ Gunner!

Strike with the might of Avalon! The Gunner Angel pummels enemy teams with various Burn effects and supports their team by giving allies Perfect Immortality, Perfect Revenge and Perfect Immunity. Pair the Gunner Angel with Gabriel, or the upcoming Sentinel Angel to generate additional Fury after each action!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until March 15th at 5PM PDT, complete a mix of individual and Clan event challenges to earn rewards such as Blinding Souls, Ethereal Currency, Festive Awakening Shards, Lost Souls Currency and more!

Ethereal Currency can be traded in store for Cosmic Navigation and Cosmic Parcel Talismans as well as Cosmic Evo Materials!

Lost Souls Currency is the event currency of our Isle of the Dead event running throughout March.

Trade your Lost Souls Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Merlin Eddie, Cosmic Wizard Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Isle of the Dead event post here!

Blinding Soul Details!

Blinding Souls can be earned via event challenges, and are also sold for Ironite in packs of 1, 3 and 10.

The Blinding Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Gunner Angel.

Each Blinding Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Gunner Angel Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

500 Gunner Angel Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Gunner Angel.
    400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Pick up the Swirling Sands pack for a daily boost of Sands of Time, Sands of War and select Frontier Keys!
    • Build your team with the Swirling Sands Challenger Pack! This pack includes Magus and Gunner Legendary Souls, Cosmic Limbo, Cosmic Mark and Dragonscale Talismans, as well as Evo Materials, gold and Ironite to help you get more Sands refills!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Another nice and straight forward event. Spend sands, do a few challenges, earn some good rewards. And while the event souls are ironite only, the new 5* Gunner Angel only requires 50 souls to be guaranteed through fragments. I like this, and hope 50 becomes the new standard.

Name:  March2021-TimelessSpirits.PNG
Views: 1377
Size:  158.3 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    1x Strange Currency?)))
    Name:  изображение_2021-03-09_101342.png
Views: 815
Size:  150.4 KB
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    1x Strange Currency?
    Oh that's interesting! Strange Currency was used in December's variety event.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    I don't like this event. Have to pay a ton of ironite to get the toon and both t3's. Still requires a lot of grinding, both sot and sow, with no ironite rewarded back from the event. Shitty.

OS
    Android
    I would like this event a ton if you could buy Blinding Souls with the currency at 1000 currency for 10 blinding souls. That way, if you did all of the challenges, you'd could choose to get the character. As it stands, I'm not terribly enthused by the few things that you can spend the currency on, and the "10 chances to get the character" never works out for me. Spending Ironite outright to buy 40 more souls isn't going to happen. I'd do ironite for 10 souls if I couldn't get some of the challenges, but not 40.

Alternately, add in a few older bespokes as options for spending the currency. Banshee hasn't been done in a long time. Crusader would help my clanmates out a bunch. Cosmic Crimean would also help a bunch.

Without being able to use the currency for more souls, and not really needing T3s of non-bespoke cosmics, there's not a lot of incentive to work hard to get the currency. So there's not a lot of point to this event.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    I like it, I do appreciate that they overlapped the sands event with the other 2 concurrent grinding events thus allowing for double-dipping opportunities.. Well done, and thank you.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    No Angel in my 10 souls and won't be spending 3.6K ironite to get it - will wait for it in Heroic/Sacrifice rotation. It's a shame we can't grind for more souls through using more sands as said above.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, my streak of never getting the character in the "you have only 10 chances" events remains unbroken. I do wish I could spend the event currency on the angel, but I'm sure it'll be available later. Unlike Dark Road Eddie, the angel doesn't appear to be anything we'll really need.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv