4⭐Ally Event, featuring the DEBUT Magus Mystic

Name:  Magus-Mystic-Ally-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2064
Size:  245.0 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for event currency to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until March 16th at 5PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Mystic Currency. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Event Store for your very own 4⭐Magus Mystic! You can see your current currency amounts by checking the Event tab in the Challenge menu and the Event tab in Store!

The Mystic joins the cast as a new 4⭐Magus in Legacy of the Beast. This wise Magus is the ultimate team reviver! Their power attack, Prophetic Seal, Revives and heals all allies while inflicting Seal on all enemies.

Normally, when it drops, you’ll earn 5 or 10 pieces of event currency, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 pieces of event currency from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Players who battle in Lord of Light Floors 11-15 will also be able to earn greater amounts of event currency (10, 20 or 50) at an increased drop rate!

Note: At the end of this ally event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Lilith Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

This 4⭐Ally event will also feature 3 Event Challenges which will reward a variety of items including XP Shards, Frontier Keys and Lost Souls Currency.

Lost Souls Currency is the event currency of our Isle of the Dead event running throughout March.

Trade your Lost Souls Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Merlin Eddie, Cosmic Wizard Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Isle of the Dead event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra event currency or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

Trade in regular Lilith Soul Fragments for Cosmic Lilith Fragments. 500 Lilith Fragments will secure you 25 Cosmic Lilith Fragments. 500 Fragments will get you a guaranteed 5⭐Magus Cosmic Lilith!

Once you’ve collected her, you’ll be able to trade in any extra Cosmic Lilith Fragments for Talisman Red Mythic Fragments. Both of these offers will be available during our monthly fragment events.

Extra Mystic Currency can score you Clover Talismans and Cosmic Sinister Solstice Talismans!

The Cosmic Sinister Solstice Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Ice Eddie, Terrible Tim, Dark Advent Lilith, The Happy Holibeast, Krampus and Yeti characters. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also make the wearer:

Remove and Prevent all Counterstrike and Revenge effects, including Golden and Innate effects, on each enemy until they die at the start of battle. Gain Snow Shield or Blizzard Shield for 1 turn at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. 25% Chance to Revive with full HP and inflict Unblockable Freeze on all enemies for 1 turn whenever you are killed.

Head to the Event Store to see the full list of items!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Mystic:

• Get a FREE 10 Mystic Currency to start you off!
    • Grab the “Magus Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more event currency, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Mystic!
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Get a Talisman Combo Pack that contains a Magus Epic Soul, Navigator Talismans, as well as a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Gate Set Effect!

This character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Where's the guy who is going to comment that he liked this event here?

OS
    iOS
    Are you ever going to fix your servers?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    The Mystic joins the cast as a new 4⭐Magus in Legacy of the Beast. This wise Magus is the ultimate team reviver! Their power attack, Prophetic Seal, Revives and heals all allies while inflicting Seal on all enemies.
    That's a really funny way to spell FULLY AWAKENED OSIRIS.

Don't give us more bad allies. Balance Talismans, fix your servers, don't release unbalanced content.

Do better.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    Where's the guy who is going to comment that he liked this event here?
    I like this event.

I sign autographs, too.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I sign autographs, too.
    I'd like one of those.

4* Ally events (I still want to call them character fragment events) are one of the few times I'll crack open a LoL frontier key. Can never have too many awakening fragments and shards. The new character looks pretty cool, and nice to see the Sinister Solstice bespoke back again for those who missed out during the Christmas dungeon.

Name:  March2021-MagusMystic.PNG
Views: 1037
Size:  35.1 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Buy new server!

OS
    Android
    Fix the damn server..fuqing frogs expect us to run this event with connection errors and with horrible Lilith fragments drop rates.. atleast increase the damn droprate in lol dungeon

OS
    Android
    Today we will have a live on LOTB twitch channel at 10AM PT, maybe there we will get a more direct answer about this serious problem with the server than here guys.

Clearly, no complaint from us here will have an effect on the frogs, since this problem does not happen casually.

OS
    Android
    Is the Magus Ally acting correctly? Her basic attack is a 3 hit with:
    • Deal additional hits of magic damage to all enemies based on the number of live allies you have.

The way I read that is that she does an extra hit for each living ally. So, if you're in a raid and your whole team is alive, I'd expect her to do 6 hits. But she's only doing 3. Am I interpreting that bullet point incorrectly or is she malfunctioning?
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv