OS
    Android

Strategy is Key (Brave New World) - Earn Pisces and Cosmic Crimean Militant Talismans

Name:  Strategy-Key-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1666
Size:  286.1 KB
    From now until June 30th at 5PM PDT, battle in the Brave New World and Cosmic Talisman Dungeons for a chance of earning Covert Currency. Normally, when it drops, you’ll earn 10 or 20 pieces of event currency, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 pieces of event currency from one battle!

BONUS: Trade your extra Raven’s Altar, Frozen Wasteland, Lord of Light and Talisman Frontier Key Souls in store for packs of Covert Currency!

Covert Currency can be traded in store for Pisces Talismans, Cosmic Crimean Militant Talismans, Talisman Upgrade Packs, Epic Souls and more!

The Cosmic Crimean Militant Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Bastion, Sevastopol, or Warlord. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also make the wearer:

Immune to Permadeath, Perfect Death, Doom, Dark Ghost, Apparition, Innate Permadeath and Max HP Reduction effects. Permanently Increase Max HP on self by +100% and inflict Perfect Stun on up to 2 random enemies for 2 turns whenever this talisman becomes active. Grant Perfect Immunity and HP Regen to all allies for 2 turns whenever this talisman becomes active and after every action. Gain Accuracy Up for 1 turn and inflict Perfect Accuracy Down and Perfect Silence on a random enemy for 1 turn at the start of your turn.

This event also features a number of solo and Clan challenges which award additional Covert Currency, Frontier Coins, Talisman Evo Materials and Warfare Currency!

Warfare Currency is the event currency of our Blood and Barbed Wire event running throughout June.

Trade your Warfare Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Paschendale Eddie, Cosmic Hellfire Ammunition Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Blood and Barbed Wire event post here!

IMPORTANT: Strategy is Key is the FINAL Blood and Barbed Wire associated event. Once this event ends you will no longer be able to collect Covert Currency!

Event Store Additions
    • Pick up the Solitary Mission Pack to receive 5 T2 Red Cosmic Talismans with Echo, Cyclone, Advantage, Chance and Vampiric set effects.
    • Get 3 sets of Pisces Talismans (one of each Talisman sub-type) with the Whirlpool Pack!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up an Pisces Talisman Finisher Pack
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    If I'm reading correctly that you're giving us a way to get rid of large number of dungeon keys, then I'm a big fan of this event. I think I'm on 3 stacks of Raven's keys and was lamenting how I was going to get rid of them to free up my overloaded "souls and keys" inventory.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023