Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Question on event challenge:
    what means "clear EMERALD AND GOLD 50 times using any rarity of GOLD IDOL characters"
    I only know rarity of stars. What is it?
    Hey URock, sorry for the confusion. The Event challenge is basically saying, "take any Gold Idol in with you (it's star level doesn't matter) and clear the Emerald and Gold Dungeon"!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Too bad you didn't enjoy the dungeon, I had a great time writing it!

I really enjoyed these lines of dialogue from the dungeon. It's not going to influence the main story, so the jokes go well

People like to hate for nothing too

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Who proof reads this crap? Canadians?
    OMG. I just saw the mistake, too many 'are's in the sentence. Sorry that slipped through!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    If you get a leprecount, you will be unable to sacrifice him, because he is a one chance character.

But if you already buyed him with sac currency, then you will be stuck with dupe.

In my team, he will made company to dupe ramses eddie, dupe crusader eddie and dupe lucifer (dupe blackbeard is a work in progress)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    If you get a leprecount, you will be unable to sacrifice him, because he is a one chance character.)
    I was just coming to mention this. I had to open 75 souls to get Morgan, but in doing so I pulled the Leprecount THREE times!

So not to sound completely ungrateful but any chance I can be allowed to sac a couple?? #inventorytrouble
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    I really enjoyed these lines of dialogue from the dungeon. It's not going to influence the main story, so the jokes go well

People like to hate for nothing too
    I am not hating at all.
    I asked who proof reads this crap. It was an incorrect sentence in the story.
    So please bro. No Hate
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    OMG. I just saw the mistake, too many 'are's in the sentence. Sorry that slipped through!
    Too bad you didn't enjoy the dungeon, I had a great time writing it!
    I never said I did not enjoy the dungeon. You are very witty with the words. Or shall I say a wordsmith?
    So are you going to rephrase your original response to me?
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    I like this event. A fun story, a nice new character, and the return of having dungeon event character fragments INSIDE the event souls

Name:  March2021-EmeraldAndGold.PNG
Views: 614
Size:  91.5 KB

Let's have a look at the Insanity stage. As usual with event dungeon, the first wave is the most dangerous. Plenty of meta-talismans, and both werewolves will counter-attack almost endlessly. Be prepared to deal with the Yddgrasil set on Skuld too. If you can make it through, the rest isn't too bad, although Freya can be a little annoying in the final wave if you don't block her ability to gain golden effects. I've been using Max Wickerman for that myself, although it slows down a bit if he gets doomed in the first wave.

Name:  EmeraldAndGoldInsSmaller.png
Views: 606
Size:  701.9 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Any anti-counter technique you normally use against Baphomet X makes the first wave a lot smoother (Sinister Solstice, etc.). Also, I've been grinding this dungeon since it opened and only just realised all the enemies are Gunners or Sentinels...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Well, I've hit 600 runs exactly, and have enough currency for the 6 Celtic Shards and for enough event souls to reach the 75 required to guarantee Morgan Le Fey. Was super lucky and pulled a Leprecount or two. Both Sacrificial and Angel cosmics are in the regular talisman souls, so I don't think I'll worry about getting any of those this time around. Picked up a full set of Artifact talismans and plenty of Catalyst souls along the way too. Thanks for the event dungeon, it's been fun!

I couldn't quite manage to put together a 100% safe team, and likely suffered maybe ~15 defeats along my way to 600 runs. They were almost always due to the first wave, as I couldn't find a way (or couldn't be bothered to find a way) to include both anti-counter and anti-yddgrasil effects in the same team. I'm sure it would have been possible, but my 1:30min team always felt "good enough", and my brief time messing around with Redan, Ice Eddie, and their bespokes, always ended up with much slower overall times.

All my characters were max awakened:
    *Cyborg Eddie - Serenity/Sacred/Bespoke (I initially used Valhalla/Bespoke, but had some defeats due to P.Corruption, so swapped to Serenity. The bespoke inflicts passive disable on enemies, very useful against the Leprecount himself.)
    *Horus - Clover/Blight/Horus-bespoke (Heavy damage, and buff removal)
    *Wickerman - Vipers/High-DEF-cosmi (His passive prevents enemies from gaining golden effects, useful in the final wave against Freya. I tried a couple of different cosmics, didn't make much difference, as long as it has good DEF to boost his damage)
    *Warrior Odin - Ragnarok/Bespoke (His fury disables Yggdrasils, helps in the first wave)
    Azagthor-0732