Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Emerald and Gold (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at Morgan Le Fay and The Leprecount

Name:  Emerald-and-Gold-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4300
Size:  288.8 KB

Beware the Sorceress!

Morgan Le Fay is our latest 5★ Assassin who strikes her enemies with True Damage and empowers her team with a variety of beneficial effects. Should she fall in battle, she will take a random enemy down with her!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

What’s at the end of the rainbow?! From now until March 23rd, 5 PM PT, battle in the Emerald and Gold dungeon! This dungeon comes with a limerick filled story, 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

• Pot O’ Souls
    • Grail Talismans (Overwhelming Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

• Rainbow’s End Currency
    • Dungeon Fragments
    • A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Artifact Talismans (Overwhelming Subtype).

Rainbow’s End Currency can be traded in store for Pot O’ Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, and TWO characters- Morgan Le Fay and Clansman Eddie!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Rainbow’s End Currency, Gold Idols, new Virgo Talismans (Overwhelming Subtype) and Lost Souls Currency!

Virgo Talismans are a green talisman with a 3-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Immune to all Crave and Heal Block effects, including Silver and Innate effects. 50% Chance to Heal for 100% of damage taken whenever you take damage. Gain a Random Beneficial Effect, including Golden effects, for 2 turns and Remove a Negative Effect, including Silver effects, from a random enemy whenever you are healed.

Gain the following Ascendant effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

Gain a 3 Hit Innate Force Shield if none are present and Heal self for 30% of your MAX HP after every action.

Lost Souls Currency is the event currency of our Isle of the Dead event running throughout March.

Trade your Lost Souls Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Merlin Eddie, Cosmic Wizard Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Isle of the Dead event post here!

Pot O’ Soul Details!

The Pot O’ Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Gold Idols, and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★Sentinel The Leprecount and 5★ Assassin Morgan Le Fay.

Each Pot O’ Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Morgan Le Fay Soul Fragments
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Morgan Le Fay Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Assassin Morgan Le Fay.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Rainbow’s End Currency to trade for Celtic Awakening Material, Cosmic Sacrificial and Cosmic Angel Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    • Pick up the Immortal Martyr Pack! This bundle contains Warrior Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Celtic Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with an Titan set-effect.
    • Get the Lucky Talisman Combo Pack. This pack comes with 1 T2 Red Cosmic Talismans with the Clover set effect, and full sets of Greed and Fortune Talismans! This package also comes with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Cosmic Evo Materials, as a one-time only offer!
    • Get a new 4⭐ Gunner and Sentinel character! The Pot of Gold Pack includes Sentinel Epic, Gunner Epic and Talisman Gold Red Souls, along with Gold and Green evo materials to power up your team.
    • Get another full set of Virgo or Grail Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Virgo, Grail or Artifact Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Assassin Power Up Packs to strengthen your newest characters

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    Android
    Who proof reads this crap? Canadians?Name:  Screenshot_20210316-211007_Legacy.jpg
Views: 1318
Size:  247.1 KB
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    If I'm reading things correctly, the mechanics of this event are excellent. You can buy Morgan for 15,000 currency, but you can also get her with 750 fragments. At 10 frags per soul, with souls costing 200 currency, you're guaranteed to get her by spending 15,000 currency on souls. So, you're encouraging us to have the fun of turning in souls.

I like fun.

I'm not sure why anyone would buy her outright rather than get souls, but I'm not going to complain that you gave people options. Nice work!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Who proof reads this
    The bigger problem is that the Alchemist, who has fought OG Dark Lilith and Lucifer Himself, is scared of a savage reaper.
    When he said that, I replied, "And this is why I make you wear blight talismans..." :-)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Question on event challenge:
    what means "clear EMERALD AND GOLD 50 times using any rarity of GOLD IDOL characters"
    I only know rarity of stars. What is it?

OS
    iOS
    I think you can translate into any Gold Idol toon.
    I only used the 5-star ones to be able to equip them with some nice talsiman sets.

Running it on normal for thatachievement with 3 Gold Idols. This counts as 3 times and I will only need to do 17 runs.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by asheiner View Post

Running it on normal for thatachievement with 3 Gold Idols. This counts as 3 times and I will only need to do 17 runs.
    And also counts towards the Normal with Gunner Only challenge
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Ayeee another exclusive character event... yay...
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    Who proof reads this crap? Canadians?Name:  Screenshot_20210316-211007_Legacy.jpg
Views: 1318
Size:  247.1 KB
    Too bad you didn't enjoy the dungeon, I had a great time writing it!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate