OS
    Android

Strange bug while playing on the Cosmic Talisman Dungeon

So i was playing normally on this dungeon to farm cyborg fragments and this random bug occured:

Name:  Screenshot_20210321-052255.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  340.3 KB

The little robo scout guy is where he shouldnt be

I noticed that happens when i kill the Speed of Light Eddie during phase 2, and then the robo scouts dies but also revives with 30% of his health.

Name:  Screenshot_20210321-052615.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  326.2 KB

Wondering why this happens, even the bug causes to my characters to literally got swallowed by the ground and clip out of the map

Name:  Screenshot_20210321-052328.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  349.2 KB

The bug persist until the final wave, during the Virtual XI Eddie encounter, its gets pretty annoying because, i dont know who character im damaging, i hope got a response soon
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    You do see this bug often in dungeons. I think during Powerslave (Hard) I was regularly seeing false copies of previous waves at the sides and all 5 of the current wave were overlapping in the middle, which made selecting enemies impossible. It does seem to link to reviving characters that revive as the Eddie for a wave (which acts as a boss) dies, so they revive but the wave is already defeated.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.