Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angelic Prophecies (Brave New World) - Exclusive Chance at Sentinel Angel!

Name:  Angelic-Prophecies-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 3902
Size:  277.3 KB

Collect a new 5★ Sentinel!

Protect Avalon at all costs! The 5★ Sentinel Angel strikes enemies down with true damage and gives your allies Perfect Vanish should they be affected by any negative effects at the start of your turn! Pair this ally with the Gunner Angel or Gabriel and you’ll gain +2 Power after each action!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until March 31st at 5PM PDT, battle in the Brave New World dungeons for a chance of earning Otherworldly Currency. Normally, when it drops, you’ll earn 5 or 10 pieces of event currency, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 25 pieces of event currency from one battle

Otherworldly Currency can be traded in store for Unveiled Souls, Talisman Upgrade Packs, Epic Souls and more!

This event also features a number of challenges which award additional Otherworldly Currency, Warrior Awakening Shards, King Arthur Soul Fragments and Lost Souls Currency!

Lost Souls Currency is the event currency of our Isle of the Dead event running throughout March.

Trade your Lost Souls Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Merlin Eddie, Cosmic Wizard Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Isle of the Dead event post here!

IMPORTANT: Angelic Prophecies is the FINAL Isle of the Dead associated event. Once this event ends you will no longer be able to collect Lost Souls Currency!

Unveiled Soul Details!

Collect 200 Unveiled Fragments to create 1 Unveiled Soul.

The Unveiled Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Sentinel Angel.

Each Unveiled Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Sentinel Angel Soul Fragments
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 500 Sentinel Angel Fragments guarantees one 5★ Sentinel Angel!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    iOS
    Me like dis
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    BNW, the "let's give the player useless talismans" section of the game.

Sure, whatever, it's spare change in gold at the end of the day.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    iOS
    I don’t know, maybe update ALL areas of the game to make them relevant to the current version of the game we’re all playing today. I know, completely crazy idea.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    BNW, the "let's give the player useless talismans" section of the game.

Sure, whatever, it's spare change in gold at the end of the day.
    Wouldn’t be as bad if there was a switch for every dungeon that would convert all crap to gold so as not to have to waste time going through your inventory and selling it all.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

I like this event too

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Wouldn’t be as bad if there was a switch for every dungeon that would convert all crap to gold so as not to have to waste time going through your inventory and selling it all.
    A general talisman rework should help. Tali slots shold be 3 per toon, not six, and sets should all be 1 (2-3 sets) or 2 (4-5-6 sets) per set. Cosmics aren't going anywhere and bespokes are a thing, six sets are just...bad in most cases, or worthless compared to a 2+3+cosmic or 5+cosmic setup. Far faster to switch around toons for Raidbosses and the like too. Keep the "backpack" slots for talismans the same as they are now, condense existing talismans into "Sets". Less clutter, tali drops can be reduced up to a 5th what they are now since we don't need copies to build a set, add a swtich to auto sell specific "Sets" we have enough of or don't use, and we are golden. Right now regular talisman sets don't serve any real purpose other than take space or be the broken overpowered set of the month that gets countered next month. Stat boost from levels and variants don't matter when bespokes give a 50% stat increase and reduce damage by 50% and lvl.50 cosmics give so much stats that you can just wear one of those and not worry about the level of the rest of your talismans.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    I highly recommend buying more talisman inventory slots so you can do extended autoruns. Otherwise the inventory overflows will drive you bonkers.

EDIT: Seriously, if you load up a mega-refill, you're gonna get 100+ talismans.
    Last edited by Fudjo; 03-25-2021 at 07:34 PM.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    A sincerly suggestion: in future BNW events, consider to include runs at cosmic talisman frontier dungeon as well.

I can't remember this dungeon being included in monthly-long events, so it would be nice to have a way to give its keys a use other than open one by one just to clear space in BoS.

The BNW and Cosmic Talisman dungeon have some kind of theme relation:
    - mostly the same characters;
    - rewards are about talisman;
    - BNW drops dungeon key.