Fated Dreams - Info and Discussion

Name:  Fated-Dreams-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2691
Size:  266.2 KB

Fated Dreams is a series of events that will run through the month of April. These events will all grant the exact same currency type - Nightmare Currency!

There will be a total of 7 Fated Dreams associated events.

Events where you are earn Nightmare Currency are as follows:

ARCADE ARMAGEDDON (Frontier Dungeon)
    THE CROSSROAD (Book of Souls)
    EXPLOSIVE REPRISAL** (Evolution)
    MATTERS OF CHOICE (Variety)
    VIKING INVASION (Dungeon)
    GUNNER PIRATE SKELETON (4★ Ally)
    DARK DESTINY** (Dungeon)

**Clan events! Extra event challenges will be available to players who belong to a Clan. Some of these Challenges will contain Solo or Group targets. Clan Solo event challenges count your progress alone (you still need to be in a Clan to see these challenges). Clan Group event challenges will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal!

BONUS: For the month of April, Nightmare Currency will also be earnable through infinitely repeatable event challenges involving the Gangland, Powerslave and Final Journey Dungeons!

Spend your Nightmare Currency in the Event store tab to get rare rewards including Infinite Dreams Eddie, Cosmic Biker Talismans and other exciting rewards!

Full throttle carnage! Infinite Dreams Eddie is a 5★ Assassin who deals devastating hits of True Damage to all enemies, with a high chance to apply critical strikes! His fury attack, Infinite Loop, Permanently Increases his Max HP, Inflicts True Burns and will apply ‘Soul Shackle’ to a random enemy. While your Soul Shackle is active, you will drain their HP and cannot take more than 5% of MAX HP as damage from any single attack. Should you use your Fury while Soul Shackle is active on an enemy, you will have a 50% chance to permanently kill that character.

The Cosmic Biker Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Charlotte, Wrathchild and Infinite Dreams Eddie. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. Its wearers will also gain the following effects:

50% Chance to take no damage, remove all Immunity and Vanish effects including Golden effects and inflict Exhaust on attacking enemies for 2 turns whenever you are attacked. Remove Stun, Sleep and Freeze including Silver and Unblockable effects from self at the start of your turn. Permanently increase ATK and Magic by +50% on self each time an ally gains an extra turn.

Currency can also be traded for Cosmic Fools Talismans, as well as various Souls, currencies and powerup materials.

Fated Dreams offers will be available in the Event store until 5PM PT ON May 3rd 2021!

After this time, all Event store items will disappear and Nightmare Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    The only eddie-character i want to farm and get for this month. Seriously is pretty awesome!
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    The new Eddie looks cool! Will try to pick up a couple of Biker bespoke talismans too, start up a motorcycle gang

Name:  April2021-FatedDreams.PNG
Views: 1043
Size:  14.5 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    It's an interesting decision here this month. They've consistently given us 2400 currency for doing all of the challenges each month. So, getting the Eddie is "Challenges + some light grinding." But this month we want 3 T3s, for 2250 more. That's a LOT of extra grinding. Which makes me wonder, which is going to come back first, the Bespokes or the Eddie? I suspect that I'm going to gamble on the Eddie coming back first and go with the bespokes. But that means I don't have to do any extra grinding. Life's full of tough choices, iddn' it?
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    It's an interesting decision here this month. They've consistently given us 2400 currency for doing all of the challenges each month. So, getting the Eddie is "Challenges + some light grinding." But this month we want 3 T3s, for 2250 more. That's a LOT of extra grinding. Which makes me wonder, which is going to come back first, the Bespokes or the Eddie? I suspect that I'm going to gamble on the Eddie coming back first and go with the bespokes. But that means I don't have to do any extra grinding. Life's full of tough choices, iddn' it?
    For me, this is less runs that last month. March had the 6 awakening shards, 1 less Bespoke but those Clover cosmic talismans were a must buy as well.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591