Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    1st run having to deal with forced toons and more of the "funny" dialogue is making me question why I even give you guys money. Throwing top 5*s against some of the worst 3* in the game is just boring.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I've spent a bit of time messing about with my team and I've started to have a bit of success with the following:

Mummy Eddie - Envious + Archer Cosmic
    SACRO - Gluttonous + Alchemy Cosmic
    S. Anubis - Apocalypse + Desert Deity Cosmic
    S. Chopper - Ragnarok + Siege Cosmic

Speed of Light Eddie is in ride-along with talsimans to get event challenges

I've only done about 6 runs on auto with this team but I'm getting times between 2:30 and 3:00.

[EDIT]
    I've finished off one key with this team and have completed another with no losses (about 25 runs altogether).

When I ran a full key without losses / interruptions I managed 17 wins. At that rate it will take 15 keys to complete the 250 wins for the challenges or 12 keys if you are just trying for Ed Hunter
    Last edited by 667 Neighbor of the Beast; 04-01-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden069 View Post
    I got 4 keys last night playing Gangland. You can earn some in there...
    I'm pretty certain those would be the ones you either get from the talisman achievements, or from the SoT spending achievement. Point is, there is no way to get keys continuously. After you use all 14 obtainable keys, you have no way of continuing the dungeon and any amount of runs you got, you'd be stuck with.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Guys, it's SLOW but absolutely doable; especially for veterans. My team averages 2-2:30 per run and is pretty failsafe. Just gotta get more creative and maybe use some characters you may have forgotten about w/ some great talis.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Guys, it's SLOW but absolutely doable; especially for veterans. My team averages 2-2:30 per run and is pretty failsafe. Just gotta get more creative and maybe use some characters you may have forgotten about w/ some great talis.
    Why not post your team so everyone can have a go?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    Why not post your team so everyone can have a go?
    Sure, but I'm going to give credit to the mighty Osiris, a fellows clansman of ours, who came up with it:

Ed hunter (Wrathful & archer)
    Blue Allied Soldier (Avenger, Inspiration & blight)
    Sentinel Chopper (Rags & prudence)
    Sentinel newborn (envious & alchemy)

Good luck!

Also, to any advanced player who wants regular advanced strategies and tips like this, consider joining the Mofo Cult Clan -we have a couple spots available for the right peeps.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    I especially like losing all control over character and ability selection in wave 4.

I am unable to select which character to attack with. Unable to choose which set of Eddie's abilities I want to use. Unable to check effects active on any character, friend or foe.

Oh, also, I cannot even press the button to quit.

9 thumbs up.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Sure, but I'm going to give credit to the mighty Osiris, a fellows clansman of ours, who came up with it:

Ed hunter (Wrathful & archer)
    Blue Allied Soldier (Avenger, Inspiration & blight)
    Sentinel Chopper (Rags & prudence)
    Sentinel newborn (envious & alchemy)

Good luck!

Also, to any advanced player who wants regular advanced strategies and tips like this, consider joining the Mofo Cult Clan -we have a couple spots available for the right peeps.

Thanks for the post and thanks to your clan-mate for coming up with the team.

Not much use for me I'm afraid as I don't have Ed Hunter so I am trying to use characters who will complete the achievements at the same time. I think I'll stick to the team I am using (see post a few above yours) - it's slower but it should just about get me Ed Hunter before my keys run out even if I don't quite complete all the challenges for the event

OS
    iOS
    Hi Everyone.

So we are working on fixing the 3 Key lock out, that should be resolved ASAP.

In regards to the difficulty of the dungeon, we are monitoring everyone's progress and the plan is to make some changes to the dungeon, potentially next week. Not sure what they will be just yet, but we aim to make it a bit more accessible.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    Next week???

Such good timing; this event is only a week long. How nice of you to only do things after the mandatory period of running it is over.

At least the 3 cap removal will help for now.