Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Hi Everyone.

So we are working on fixing the 3 Key lock out, that should be resolved ASAP.

In regards to the difficulty of the dungeon, we are monitoring everyone's progress and the plan is to make some changes to the dungeon, potentially next week. Not sure what they will be just yet, but we aim to make it a bit more accessible.
    If the team is taking general feedback that may be hard to see with the raw data, I would like to raise the point of Archer Talismans consistently being added to bosses and waves without bosses.

Unless you can bring Mercenary on your team (which you often can't due to class/level restrictions and when you can he often doesn't have great survivability). These talismans don't actually raise the difficulty of the dungeon but instead inflate the run time. We can build a team that ignores/negates/absorbs the wearers damage as well as have a team that deals out hits that would wipe out all of their HP, but we are still subjected to a roll of the metaphorical dice. More often than not that dice rolls in favor of the enemy. We've seen waves last as long as one hit to minutes long watching that damage get blocked.

If we had a more universal counter to Archer sets (a talisman set or even better a cosmic talisman) this would be enough to switch Archer talismans from a nuisance to a crucial piece of our dungeon solving puzzle.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    I'm pretty certain those would be the ones you either get from the talisman achievements, or from the SoT spending achievement. Point is, there is no way to get keys continuously. After you use all 14 obtainable keys, you have no way of continuing the dungeon and any amount of runs you got, you'd be stuck with.
    I realized this after I posted, 3 keys were from the spending Sands of Time Challenge. Gangland does not drop Arcade Keys.

OS
    iOS
    Ceeg just to let you know the moon talisman achievement isnt counting, ive done over 50 runs so far with 2 sets and its only counted 1 run.... this needs fixing ASAP
    Last edited by Madrik; 04-01-2021 at 07:53 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    If we had a more universal counter to Archer sets (a talisman set or even better a cosmic talisman) this would be enough to switch Archer talismans from a nuisance to a crucial piece of our dungeon solving puzzle.
    The solution to this isn't countering the talisman with another talisman, it's reworking Archer and Mongol bespoke/charachters to remove the % to take no damage. Either normal or innate shields of whatever kind would be a far better solution, as we get a damage reduction, but not full avoidance. We can build around even full damage blocking shields, but not total invincibility at the roll of the dice.
    Last edited by Hank93; 04-01-2021 at 07:32 PM. Reason: It was meant to be a quote but clicked the wrong button.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiņera

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Ceeg just to let you know the moon talisman achievement isnt counting, ive done over 50 runs so far with 2 sets and its only counted 1 run.... this needs fixing ASAP
    Weird, worked for me.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    The solution to this isn't countering the talisman with another talisman, it's reworking Archer and Mongol bespoke/charachters to remove the % to take no damage. Either normal or innate shields of whatever kind would be a far better solution, as we get a damage reduction, but not full avoidance. We can build around even full damage blocking shields, but not total invincibility at the roll of the dice.
    Firm disagree. It's a great tool for us to have on our teams. We shouldn't remove something just because the design team abuses it, we just need a more universal way to counter.

If we removed mechanics because certain players don't like it, there would be nothing left in the game.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    I've spent a bit of time messing about with my team and I've started to have a bit of success with the following:

Mummy Eddie - Envious + Archer Cosmic
    SACRO - Gluttonous + Alchemy Cosmic
    S. Anubis - Apocalypse + Desert Deity Cosmic
    S. Chopper - Ragnarok + Siege Cosmic

Speed of Light Eddie is in ride-along with talsimans to get event challenges

I've only done about 6 runs on auto with this team but I'm getting times between 2:30 and 3:00.

[EDIT]
    I've finished off one key with this team and have completed another with no losses (about 25 runs altogether).

When I ran a full key without losses / interruptions I managed 17 wins. At that rate it will take 15 keys to complete the 250 wins for the challenges or 12 keys if you are just trying for Ed Hunter

I keep trying without success. I've tried your combo but do not have Archer, Alchemy & Siege Cosmic. I beat the Sphinx easily but the I jam at the bosses. Had only 2 wins in 1 Key and that needed manual intervention. I'll have to wait & see if they tweak it a bit.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I spent my first 1 1/2 keys messing around with the talismans to try to get something that worked. It was mainly moving round the cosmics or trying different ones. See what you have and see how you die and what could counter it.

My problem was always with the boss fight at the end
    Last edited by 667 Neighbor of the Beast; 04-02-2021 at 07:22 AM.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    I've spent a bit of time messing about with my team and I've started to have a bit of success with the following:

Mummy Eddie - Envious + Archer Cosmic
    SACRO - Gluttonous + Alchemy Cosmic
    S. Anubis - Apocalypse + Desert Deity Cosmic
    S. Chopper - Ragnarok + Siege Cosmic

Speed of Light Eddie is in ride-along with talsimans to get event challenges

I've only done about 6 runs on auto with this team but I'm getting times between 2:30 and 3:00.

[EDIT]
    I've finished off one key with this team and have completed another with no losses (about 25 runs altogether).

When I ran a full key without losses / interruptions I managed 17 wins. At that rate it will take 15 keys to complete the 250 wins for the challenges or 12 keys if you are just trying for Ed Hunter

I've done 5 keys with a team based on this one now and only had one loss. I don't have Cosmic Archer so have a Cosmic Rot on Mummy Eddie instead and seems to work ok. Averaging 17 runs per key but glad that the 3 key cap was unintentional - might actually complete the challenges once that's done.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I can also confirm that I have the bug with the achievements of Moon talismans too. I'm running one sun set on my SoL Eddie and it's counting as if it were moon talisman. Will this make the moon set count as sun once I have it?

I don’t have any Moon set on my account yet, but I don’t think I’ll even waste my time writing for support if this continues. They never answer anything.
    Last edited by Kurzgesagt; 04-02-2021 at 03:06 AM.