Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    it seems sun is counting as moon and moon is counting as sun ive now finished those runs after figuring it out and used more sun sets to finish the moon achievement and vice versa with the sun achievement
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    I'm using Desert Deity on Anubis I thought it was meant to prevent being inflicted with stop if so the cosmic doesn't work on Anubis

rich-2335

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    I'm using Desert Deity on Anubis I thought it was meant to prevent being inflicted with stop if so the cosmic doesn't work on Anubis
    The Compendium shows Desert Deity is ok for the Anubis characters (and we all know how reliable that is ) and it is preventing the Lower Max HP effects from the Ghengis Khan attack so that suggests that it is doing something but I am getting affected by the Stop on round 3 as well. It's not a major issue for me (on this occasion) as that is a relatively easy round but it does look like a bug
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    Finally finished the runs for Ed Hunter, wasn't enjoyable to say the least, last 20 or runs i had constant freezing on random waves. i'll finish the rest at some point

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Weird, worked for me.
    Doesn’t work for me either. Have 3 moon sets on then 2 extra Eddies and nothing counts right.
    Sun counted double.
    In-game name Tore66-0321
    A Day 1 player.
    Proud Clan leader and founder of RiseOfEddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tore666 View Post
    Doesn’t work for me either. Have 3 moon sets on then 2 extra Eddies and nothing counts right.
    Sun counted double.
    I think they are swapped. Moon are counting as Sun, and Sun counting as Moon.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

Anyone get a cosmic fools talisman and cycle through the 3 effects? Curious about the rot, aim ones.

OS
    Android
    The effects are:

Rot Cosmic: Rot > Sulfur> Caustic
    Force Cosmic: Force > Sun > Moon
    Siege Cosmic : Siege > Gate > Banner
    Aim Cosmic : Aim > Archer > Vorpal

OS
    Android
    f#$*ing freezes of autoplay... A tons of bug reports with teams, talismans etc, but no solution. Guys it's not depended on characters and talismans, it's some problem in your autoplay algorithm. In some circumstances it leads to infinite loop of action choise in any location with any characters and talismans
    Last edited by IronMaster; 04-03-2021 at 08:33 AM.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Really enjoyed the first play-through of this dungeon, the story was good fun, and loved the theme. Subsequent runs were significantly less enjoyable though, and I only managed 7 victories on my first key, and even more defeats. It feels way too over-tuned for a 3* dungeon, especially when compared with the Airstrip and Gangland dungeons. My two suggestions to bring the difficulty down to a more reasonable level are 1) Remove the Archer talismans on the Edless Horseman, and 2) Remove the passive abilities of all the characters in the final wave, like you have done with the Wrathchild here and in Gangland. This would allow you to keep the thematic characters and provide challenge through their powerful active abilities.

UPDATE: This version is out of date, and the talismans on the final wave have been changed. Khan and Edless don't have any, and Wrathchild now has Mimic & Piercing.
    Name:  Arcade Armageddon - Smaller.png
Views: 1053
Size:  599.4 KB

As for the launch event, it follows the usual frontier dungeon launch event pattern. Run the dungeon and use certain talismans to earn event currency you can spend in the store. This time the featured talisman rewards are Green T2 rotating cosmics, similar to last year's April Fools event, but with new effects. You can also pick up a set of the community favourite Firestorm and Rush talismans. You'll have to choose carefully though, as the challenges don't award enough event currency to buy one of everything, so plan ahead.

Name:  April2021-ArcadeArmageddon2.png
Views: 946
Size:  52.3 KB

Best of luck!
    Last edited by Azagthor; 04-07-2021 at 03:35 PM.
    Azagthor-0732