Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just to echo the above - love the design and references to the old Ed Hunter game but some of the scaling seems much too high for 3* characters, especially The Sphinx. There might be a workaround for the stun-blocks (although I haven't found it yet) but the characters do a pitiful amount of damage. Ragnaroks on S. Chopper seemed to help the other waves but my game has just been stuck on this wave for ages now.

Name:  com.roadhousegames.lotb_Screenshot_2021.04.01_08.14.06.png
Views: 3887
Size:  1.77 MB

Not too bothered about Cosmic Fools (although I would have liked a set of Firestorm and Rush) so will focus on Infinite Dreams and revisit Ed Hunter at a later date either when there is a suitable talisman set available or stat scaling is adjusted slightly.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    I haven't tried this dungeon yet, but regarding stun and perfect stun I can only think about snow and niflheim talisman.
    But which talisman have you equippied your characters with?

OS
    Android
    I have put Navigation on SOL Ed... that seems to do the trick on the Sphinx.
    My team is as following:
    SOL Ed : Navigation/Sustain/C Angel
    Anubis : Yggs / C Serenity
    Desert Warrior : Envious / C Serenity
    Sacro : Alchemy / C Redemption
    Sill the last wave isn't always successful and the team still gets killed ones in a while.
    Plus 3* teams are just slow... the average is 5 minutes.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    I don't have the time, battery and delight to do 24/7 5 minute runs.
    Waiting for bugfixing and skip this awful event.

OS
    Android
    The game story was hilarious, also the general art! The dungeon doesn't look SO complicated but it doesn't look nice to run either.

1-mega buffed and reviving toons, but we have only natural 3 stars sentinel&magus to fight back... they are too limited not in only in power, damage, survivability but most important in talismans slots... too many old toons with only green and blue slots.. just one or two with different colours... making the puzzle not a puzzle but a chore...
    2- Only 3 FC keys per month? isn't much... and considering it might be a slow dungeon to run this is even worse.
    3- ARCHER at the last wave, isn't fun, isn't a "puzzle to solve with strategy", isn't creative... is nothing but a cheap way to make the dungeon last longer. There is no way to counter it, or jump it here
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    This team setup works for me on auto most of the time and also for character achievements. Average around 4.31 min. Best 3.29 min. Needs some babysitting in case of defeat in final round.
    Speed of light with gluttonous and rot cosmic.
    Wicker owl cultist with Singularity
    Sentinel Anubis with Apocalypse and trooper cosmic.
    Sacro robot with celestial and alchemy cosmic.
    Ride along extra Eds for talisman achievements.

OS
    Android
    Ok i love this dungeon, the art design and everything, but is literal impossible to beat it, only 3 natural characters? cmon Navigator, you can do it better, an less could be 4 natural, its far more accesible, what about the people who just started the game a few weeks? is this a april fools joke? i hope they just re-work this dungeon. 4/10 just for being a reference to Ed Hunter and his levels
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    iOS
    I'm with Grimdusk & Tsuketa, I thought this was going to be fun, like last month getting Merlin Eddie. Way to hard for 3* toons, I don't have 30hours to babysite, it should autofarm. A bit disapointed cause other wise the event would be fun.

OS
    iOS
    While I'm able to do the dungeon, what concerns me is the fact we can only buy 3 keys for FC per month. Because of how slow the runs go, it's pretty much impossible to get all the event currency for obtaining everything. Is that purchase limit intentional, a bug or supposed to be an April Fools joke? Whichever one it is, it'd be appreciated if that limit was removed to make the event actually completable.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Highace View Post
    While I'm able to do the dungeon, what concerns me is the fact we can only buy 3 keys for FC per month. Because of how slow the runs go, it's pretty much impossible to get all the event currency for obtaining everything. Is that purchase limit intentional, a bug or supposed to be an April Fools joke? Whichever one it is, it'd be appreciated if that limit was removed to make the event actually completable.
    I got 4 keys last night playing Gangland. You can earn some in there...