Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Arcade Armageddon (Frontier) - Earn Cosmic Foolish Talismans!

Name:  Arcade-Armageddon-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 5889
Size:  289.1 KB

From now until April 7th at 5PM PT, complete Event Challenges in the Arcade Armageddon Dungeon to earn a variety of rewards, including Foolish Currency, Talisman Soul Fragments, Nightmare Currency and more!

You can access the Dungeon by:
    • Completing a repeatable event challenge (Spend 100 Sands of Time)
    • Claiming 1 free Key Soul in the store
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Gold (this event only)
    • Purchasing Key Souls with Frontier Coins.

More details on the Dungeon below!

Foolish Currency can be traded in store for Cosmic Foolish Talismans, Firestorm Talismans and Rush Talismans.

Cosmic Fool’s Talismans are April Fool’s themed and will grant a series of unexpected effects! There are 5 possible variations, and each variation will have 3 set effects. The set effects will change every time the Cosmic Talisman is evolved. It's less costly to evolve these special talismans and if you keep evolving up you will loop back to the original set effect you started with.

Example:
    A talisman may start with a Steel set effect
    I evolve it and get Redemption set effect
    I evolve it again and get Sacrificial set effect
    I evolve it again and get Steel set effect again

The total cost to evolve these talismans each time is as follows:
    6 (Colorless) ★ Evolution Rune
    6 (Colorless) ★★ Evolution Rune
    6 (Colorless) ★★★ Evolution Rune

Nightmare Currency is the event currency of our Fated Dreams event running throughout April.

Trade your Nightmare Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Infinite Dreams Eddie, Cosmic Biker Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Fated Dreams event post here!

Arcade Armageddon Frontier Key Dungeon

Earn Ed Hunter by completing Arcade Armageddon Achievements!

Once it is unlocked, the Arcade Armageddon Dungeon will be open for only 1 hour total. There are no limits on how many times the dungeon can be played within that time frame. This dungeon is restricted to Sentinel and Magus characters that are natural 3★ rarity or lower.

The first time you complete this dungeon, you will receive set rewards including a Legendary Soul, Talisman Soul Fragments and more.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide XP Runes, as well as a chance of bonus rewards, including Artifact Talismans, and Moon Talismans.

**IMPORTANT: If you summon another Arcade Armageddon Frontier Key Soul while the corresponding Dungeon is already open you will refresh that dungeon’s countdown timer.

Event Store Additions:

• Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    I love this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I love this event too.

Wasn’t rush suppose to be re branded like warps, before they took them out?

OS
    iOS
    I really loved the art, story, and backgrounds of this dungeon.

That's where my praise ends.

This dungeon is far too hard for 3 star toons to complete, especially magus and sentinel toons. No set of talismans can prepare them for what lies ahead.

First off, the majority of waves stack tons of beneficial effects and take forever to kill.
    Secondly, the toons we have access to deal pitiful damage.
    Finally, the final wave is genuinely impossible. You guys gave us a modified mercenary for it because you knew that the archer talismans at the end required disabling. Here, that doesn't work. Since no talismans disable archers, there is no way to guarantee a win in this dungeon.

I really do appreciate the references, but the dungeon needs to be tuned down for the 3 star level. Look at Gangland, then look at this. There is a huge discrepancy in power, and even if you factor in power creep there have been no useful/substantial toons that are 3 star and of the required classes that can help.

Wish this could've been a better start to the month, but for now this is going in the "don't play" pile.

Can I please have someone from the CS unlock my unlockable characters? It's been months and I no answer

Ticket #70516

OS
    Android
    I'm with GrimDusk. I loved the storyline. Great work there! The "do the dungeon on our own" part? Not so much. That sphinx who constantly stuns the entire team, increases his max health continuously, and heals for more damage than 3 star characters can do to him? Not fun. I literally left it going for 10 minutes once and had to exit.

I had fully maxed and sharded Anubus, Sacto, and green Chopper. I had fully maxed Ygg + T3 Desert Diety, Celestial + Lantern, and Ragnarok + Immortal.
    For the Eddie, I started with SOL with Gluttonous and Immortal and had to quit when the Sphinx couldn't be hurt

Then I started to "cheat" by Autoplaying and letting my trooper eddies go. Many of my troopers are less than stellar (I'm helping them, not the other way around) but they're all better than any 3 star character. Some of them got through Sphinx. Only one of them got through the horsemen. Not including the (very fun) first round, I only got through the dungeon once in the first key.

I haven't given up yet, but a quick scan of the compendium doesn't show me any characters that scream, "I'm so much better that this will become possible." I suspect that this dungeon is going to have to wait for the blue and green equivalent of the 3 star templars that made gangland and airstrip doable.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Game is goint to unplayable.

OS
    iOS
    Grimdusk expressed it well. Some of these events feel like chores. Games should be fun. Futile exercises in frustration are not fun.

I’ll focus on the Nightmare currency and give this one a miss.

OS
    Android
    I wonder if this is an April Fool's joke...