OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    The effects are:

Rot Cosmic: Rot > Sulfur> Caustic
    Force Cosmic: Force > Sun > Moon
    Siege Cosmic : Siege > Gate > Banner
    Aim Cosmic : Aim > Archer > Vorpal
    Does anyone know what other effects the Cosmic Hunter talisman has?
    Gasper-4674

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Does anyone know what other effects the Cosmic Hunter talisman has?
    hunter > predator > true
    fantomz-7710

Member of Bulgaria 681 clan

OS
    Android
    Confirm.
    Moon=Sun
    Sun=Moon

OS
    iOS
    Good that the latest fix says it removed the Archer talis from Edless Horseman.
    But in fact it's very, very late on the last day of the event and after all keys are already spent.
    MrBozk-3680
    Clan: Caesar Inc.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by asheiner View Post
    Good that the latest fix says it removed the Archer talis from Edless Horseman.
    But in fact it's very, very late on the last day of the event and after all keys are already spent.
    I completed the event two days ago, made a team that did 10 to 12 runs per key, with 0 defeats. I didn't feel harmed in any way, I just found the dungeon challenging.

But of course, just like in real life, I agree that it would be better if we received all the rewards of the game just by pressing a "redeem" button and that's it, congratulations! You are the most incredible player here.

OS
    iOS
    I completed the event two days ago, made a team that did 10 to 12 runs per key, with 0 defeats. I didn't feel harmed in any way, I just found the dungeon challenging.

But of course, just like in real life, I agree that it would be better if we received all the rewards of the game just by pressing a "redeem" button and that's it, congratulations! You are the most incredible player here.
    The annoying thing is they "fixed" it right at the end of the event after myself, yourself, and others put those resources into it. It's a slap in the face and would have been better to let it ride. If it was a challenge as intended, why a fix?

OS
    iOS

Don't get me wrong. I also like it to be a challenge. But would prefer to complete the achievements with the keys you can gain from those.
    What annoys me a bit is that the difficulty level is reduced considerably shortly before the event is over and I already used all keys and even had to purchase additional ones.
    MrBozk-3680
    Clan: Caesar Inc.

OS
    Android
    This dungeon always gonna be the worst
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    The change to the final wave allowed me to go from 14 runs per key up to 16 runs. I might be able to get it higher now the final wave is a little less dangerous, but I don't want to risk messing with my currently reliable team.

Here is the updated dungeon, the only changes are to the final wave. Only Charlotte's talismans are the same as the original version.

Name:  Arcade Armageddon-Updated - Smaller.png
Views: 1894
Size:  586.4 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    The change to the final wave allowed me to go from 14 runs per key up to 16 runs. I might be able to get it higher now the final wave is a little less dangerous, but I don't want to risk messing with my currently reliable team.

Here is the updated dungeon, the only changes are to the final wave. Only Charlotte's talismans are the same as the original version.
    Well Looks exact the same, the only problem is that some teams attack first, so is gonna be still a pain in the ass
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime