Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Crossroad (Book of Souls) - Summon for a chance at Good & Evil Cosmic Moonchild

Name:  The-Crossroad-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1478
Size:  244.0 KB

The struggle continues!

Participate in our newest event for a chance at the Good and Evil Cosmic versions of Moonchild. Good Moonchild is a 5★ Gunner with the Seven Angels, Seven Saints Passive ability which focuses on reviving your allies and extending your beneficial effects. Evil Moonchild has a more malevolent approach. This 5★ Assassin has the Seven Devils, Seven Sins passive which prevents enemies from reviving and will extend all negative effects on them at the start of your turn.

From now until April 10th at 5PM PDT, every non-Heroic Rare, Epic, Legendary Mythic, and Talisman Soul you open in the Book of Souls, regardless of where you earned it (Skull Quests, bought from Store, earned from Sacrifice, etc) will give you a guaranteed bonus of Seventh Seal Soul Fragments.

The Seventh Seal Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Gunner Cosmic Good Moonchild and 5★ Assassin Cosmic Evil Moonchild.

Seventh Seal Soul Details!

Each Seventh Seal Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Fated Death Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 1000 Fated Death Soul Fragments will create a Soul that has a 50/50 chance of summoning either 5★ Gunner Cosmic Good Moonchild or 5★ Assassin Cosmic Evil Moonchild.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

IMPORTANT: Hold on to your Fated Death Fragments! Once The Crossroad Event ends, these Fragments are still good and you will be able to obtain more from the Frontier Store (100 Fated Death Soul Fragments for 250 Frontier Coins). Also, both Good and Evil Cosmic Moonchild will be placed in the Frontier Store. These characters will be permanent additions and you can use your Frontier Coins to purchase these characters directly (each character will cost 5000 Frontier Coins).

This event also features a number of challenges that reward additional Seventh Seal Fragments, Nightmare Currency, Cosmic Evo Materials and more.

Nightmare Currency is the event currency of our Fated Dreams event running throughout April.

Trade your Nightmare Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Infinite Dreams Eddie, Cosmic Biker Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Fated Dreams event post here!

Fragments will be granted in the following amounts when the following Souls are summoned:

Name:  SeventhSeal_en.PNG
Views: 1557
Size:  30.7 KB

Event Store Additions:

• Get 1, 3 and 10 packs of Seventh Seal Souls for Ironite
    • Grab an additional boost of Seventh Seal Fragments to make souls or trade for items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Trade additional Seventh Seal Soul Fragments in store for Space Time Amulets, Avalon Awakening Shards, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!

I love this event too!

OS
    Android
    This is a excelent event, i already have The Original Moonchild so i wish me luck to have the 2 good/bad versions of him.
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    iOS
    I got a good and an evil Moonchild from a batch of 39 event souls (I'd probably already opened 50 or so). Hoarding all those tali soul frags worked out well - I like that tali souls are included in this event.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I like this event. I guess these cosmic moonchilds are not awakanable ?

Great! More characters and I'm still stuck with a bunch of duplicate characters that I can't sac because they cannot be unlocked!

Can I please have someone from the CS unlock my unlockable characters? It's been months and no answer

Ticket #70516

OS
    Android
    Which toons do you use for attack and magic up? Cheers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Which toons do you use for attack and magic up? Cheers
    The Gunner Minotaur is very good for this ( also adds the Def up).
    Pumpkins United

Member of Clan Bulgaria 681

OS
    Android
    Thank you