Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    When are the Moonchilds going to be available in the Frontier store?

OS
    iOS
    ok so whats going on with the cosmic Moonchildren, not preventing Oni empowered, not removing beneficial effects, not preventing the use of power or fury moves, not preventing random toons getting beneficials, power move on good not inflicting PD, and doesnt block reviving
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Yeah
    IMPORTANT: Hold on to your Fated Death Fragments! Once The Crossroad Event ends, these Fragments are still good and you will be able to obtain more from the Frontier Store (100 Fated Death Soul Fragments for 250 Frontier Coins). Also, both Good and Evil Cosmic Moonchild will be placed in the Frontier Store. These characters will be permanent additions and you can use your Frontier Coins to purchase these characters directly (each character will cost 5000 Frontier Coins)
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Man, come on, it would be so much more HONEST to put the cosmic moonchilds in the frontier store right after their event is over, as was implied by everyone in the event information. What about the people who didn't catch them now believing in this?

Also, it is a slutty thing have sacrifice challenges right after a sacrifice event in which a lot of people have exhausted their resources to secure guaranteed dupes.

Zzz

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Hi Zamasu!

You should now be able to find both Good and Evil Moonchild and Fated Death Fragments are the verrrrrry back of the Frontier Store. I'm going to talk to the team to see if we can get them moved up so they're a little more obvious.

OS
    Android
    I expend my frontier coins for this events and the later i see that the Cosmic Kids are very back in the frontier store, so i lost my chance to have an least one moonchild, thanks pal, very nice..
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime