OS
    Android

OoOo Little Goodie Two Shoes!

High praise for all the continual new content, I absolutely 100% consider this game to be my favorite new-age mobile game! Big Fan. Went and saw Maiden live at a free show 20 years ago, with Dio and Motorhead right before Lemmy passed away, so I am tremendously bias in favor of LotB.

Phenomenal work and I plan to keep playing even when Diablo: Immortal hits the app store. It's a brilliant design because I can multi-task every aspect of my life around this game; Work.. School.. boring date.. dreadful reunions.. Playing other games.. I absolutely appreciate the design of this new-age grind torture with all the world-class artwork done.

To be fair, I've been frustrated, angry, upset, wanted to quit, critical, mean, and rude in the past because all I've ever wanted is perfection from this game with all the money I've spent on it. I should've been more graceful about it. I haven't been this obsessed with any game since Diablo II 21 years ago, and after that Grim Dawn. I'm getting older so it takes a lot for me to care about video games, and Nav delivers what I like on a silver platter.

That said: how much more alignment of Good are you guys planning to come out with? I'm trying to think over-archingly long-term on this because CO-VID has devastated my finances and I'm wondering if there's anything I should start saving for now that's way F'ing B.A. / Satanic / Evil.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clan: Unclean Cobra
    Type: Solo
    clan lvl: 10
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AncientEvil View Post
    High praise for all the continual new content, I absolutely 100% consider this game to be my favorite new-age mobile game! Big Fan. Went and saw Maiden live at a free show 20 years ago, with Dio and Motorhead right before Lemmy passed away, so I am tremendously bias in favor of LotB.

Phenomenal work and I plan to keep playing even when Diablo: Immortal hits the app store. It's a brilliant design because I can multi-task every aspect of my life around this game; Work.. School.. boring date.. dreadful reunions.. Playing other games.. I absolutely appreciate the design of this new-age grind torture with all the world-class artwork done.

To be fair, I've been frustrated, angry, upset, wanted to quit, critical, mean, and rude in the past because all I've ever wanted is perfection from this game with all the money I've spent on it. I should've been more graceful about it. I haven't been this obsessed with any game since Diablo II 21 years ago, and after that Grim Dawn. I'm getting older so it takes a lot for me to care about video games, and Nav delivers what I like on a silver platter.

That said: how much more alignment of Good are you guys planning to come out with? I'm trying to think over-archingly long-term on this because CO-VID has devastated my finances and I'm wondering if there's anything I should start saving for now that's way F'ing B.A. / Satanic / Evil.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Clan: Unclean Cobra
    Type: Solo
    clan lvl: 10
    Maybe you should just quit the game.

OS
    Android
    Git gud bro.