Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for an active LotB clan.

I stopped playing with my former clan because unfortunately from 20 members only 10 where more or less active. I was a member there since LotB started with clans (when was that? End of 2019?).

Allow me a few words about myself.

I am playing this game since the end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017 and this without forcing anything because it is a game and not my life. I play computer games for pleasure and not for challenge

In LotB I am online at least twice a day. On workdays in the morning I’m doing my SoT by autoplay. In the evening I play my SoT for my troopers and after that autoplay. Sometimes I fight in dungeons and if it is worth it the active quests.

I don't do PvP that much. Right now I am Warlord III. If I stay there, fine with me. If I will fall back, I won't care .

On the weekend I play quests, again if they are worth it and sometimes dungeons and this twice a day.

I fight Gauntlets if the toons are worth it.

Since there were Raids in this game, I fought nearly all of my SoB every day.

What I am looking for:

A clan with active players on daily bases.

Polite and respectful to each other.

Languages: English or German

I'm not a ‘chatter’. If you have an active chatting clan, I won't be part of it.

I don't have accounts in discord, facebook, WhatsApp, Telegraph or any other social network. I don't need it so I won't join any of these.

I'm not looking for new friends and I don't want to talk about me, my life or any private topics.

I just want to play the game with a group of like-minded individuals.

If you are interested in having a guy like me as a clan member, feel free to answer this post.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

V/R

MasterOD-8458

BTW: I left my clan today at approx. 09:00 p.m. so right now I'm in cool down phase