Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I know this is old, but I don't follow your maths...

You said the best rewards are tier V, when tier I gives 2 instead of 1.6, then you say Tier II is better than VI, when 1.25 is more than 1.2, am I missing something?

I usually do Tier V if I'm lazy and Tier I if I have time (doing 400 will give you 8 rewards )

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    I know this is old, but I don't follow your maths...

You said the best rewards are tier V, when tier I gives 2 instead of 1.6, then you say Tier II is better than VI, when 1.25 is more than 1.2, am I missing something?

I usually do Tier V if I'm lazy and Tier I if I have time (doing 400 will give you 8 rewards )
    You're right. Tier I will give you better rewards (as long as you can get close to 400 every time), but that is impractical for large sacrifice amounts. If you are trying to sacrifice 3-star or better characters, then tier I is not an option. I usually wait until I have 300 souls (the basic ones that give 1- or 2- star characters) and use them to buy 3x Ultimate Sacrificial Hearts from the Sac store rather than opening them and then doing the sacrifice.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    These are my favourite sacrifices:

For Tier I:
    2* + 3* warrior/magus/sentinel gives you exactly 200. Twice is 400.
    1* warrior/magus/sentinel + 3* gun/assassin gives you 204. In combination with the above is 404.
    Natural 3* warrior/magus/sentinel Eddies evolved to 4* and fully sharded (80/80) are also worth 400.

For Tier V:
    A 4* warrior/magus/sentinel gives you 1800, so 5 is 9000 or 10 is 18000.
    Fully sharded (20/20) 1* Sacrificial Hearts give 1000, so 9 of them is 9000.
    +++++++++++++++
    osarbu-0345

The EXORCISTS Clan

+++ Currently accepting NEW members +++

Proud former clan member of EyeOfHorus (inactive clan)

Playing LotB for 3 years