For me the easiest method of gold farming has always been doing auto-replays of the Lord of the Flies mission from Night City on the highest difficulty setting as it’s only a 1 level fight instead of 3 and 5 level fights, and my team takes out Killer Beast very quickly and easily. As I’m sure most people probably already know, the payout ranges from 18k to over 30k, and there’s a lot of 4 star talisman drops that come from it that, when stacked up and sold, get you a pretty nice sized payout of gold. So I typically get a mega-refill of Sands of Time, then set the game to do auto-replays of that level until the SOT runs out. Between the gold that was acquired through running the auto-replays, and the gold I would get from selling the 4 star talismans that dropped in the process, I would usually come out with 1-3 million in gold. Now over the last day or so I’ve been doing auto-replays since I’m very, very low on gold, but for some reason the drops have been so dry, I’m lucky if I’m even able to crack 1 million after 1 or 2 mega-refills. The gold drops have almost all been 18k and anything more has been far and few between. Not only that, but there’s hardly been any 3 star talisman drops. And once again, I am doing this on the highest difficulty, so I know I’m not mistakingly doing easier difficulties.

So does anybody know of any better place to farm gold? I’m not sure what options are the best, there could be one somewhere in the game that drops much more for all I know. I came to find the Lord of the Flies mission as a place to farm gold on my own. I’ve seen people say Night City, but I don’t know if they mean Night City as a whole or just Lord of the Flies. If there is any other good known location for farming gold, let me know.