Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Matters of Choice (Variety) - Battle for Cosmic Good & Evil Talismans

Name:  Matters-of-Choice-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 5367
Size:  251.8 KB

From now until April 17th at 5PM PT, complete various Event Challenges to earn a range of rewards, including Unending Battle Currency, Evo Materials, Nightmare Currency and more!

Unending Battle Currency can be traded for Cosmic Upgrade Packs, Cosmic Oni Eddie Talismans and NEW Cosmic Good & Evil Talismans.

The Cosmic Good & Evil Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Moonchild, Cosmic Good Moonchild and Cosmic Evil Moonchild. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. Its wearers will also gain the following effects:

Reduce Healing on all enemies by -75%. Remove Endure effects including innate Endure effects at the start of your turn. Remove all innate HP stat increases at the start of your turn. Inflict Unblockable Stun to a random enemy for 1 turn after each action. Gain Physical, Magic, or True Block for 1 turn after each action.

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Nightmare Currency is the event currency of our Fated Dreams event running throughout April.

Trade your Nightmare Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Infinite Dreams Eddie, Cosmic Biker Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Fated Dreams event post here!

Event Store Additions

• We have a number of limited time offerings for various in-game currencies available in the Event Store! Head to the store for the full list of offers.
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Pretty beefy for a variety event. Cool to get Moonchild bespokes right after a Moonchildren event. I like that they made the challenges easier if you got Moonchildren in the previous event, but still have them be possible if you didn't (there are a number of ways to get a 7th Sun Eddie).

I wish there was more stuff to buy with Trooper badges. Please occasionally add a new character there for us to work toward.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I like this event, feels like a mini-story arc for the Moonchildren. Wonder what'll happen next

Spend currency, sacrifice stuff, and win a bunch of battles with 7th Son Ed and the Moonchildren to get your hands on the new Good & Evil bespoke for the children. If you don't have any of the Moonchildren yet, they should be added to the frontier store tomorrow, once The Crossroad event store ends.

Name:  April2021-MattersOfChoice.PNG
Views: 3964
Size:  109.5 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

...complete various solo and Clan Event Challenges...
    There are no clan challenges
    John-2692

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I think we should have had Babysitter Eddie as a reward from this event so he could look after the Moonchildren
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Only downside of this event is that it breaks the standard of 3 T3s being availble. Which is a huge shame because we actually have 3 toons who can use them.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    There are no clan challenges
    Opps, that's my bad. Missed that in the edit. I'll correct it now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Opps, that's my bad. Missed that in the edit. I'll correct it now.
    Rather than fixing a bit of text on a forum can the devs hurry up and Fix the NEW Cosmic Moonchild toons that's only just been released. WHY was these not TESTED thoroughly before being pushed for release....

Not preventing random toon getting any beneficial effects at the start of battle
    Not preventing Oni's empowered skill
    Not preventing revives
    Not limiting healing
    Not increasing the beneficial effects duration on allies
    Not increasing the negative effects duration on enemies

one event you lot launch a new toon that's bugged to buggery then release a cosmic for bugged toons.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    I know that Moonchild has been pretty phased out at this point, but since there is an entire event surrounding using the different children, I have been. When did his passive that prevents fury and power skills from being used for 9 turns get edited and changed to 0 turns? It is not working....along with most aspects of the good/evil Moonchilds. This can be looked into, or not and we can just add them to the list of broken toons...