Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4⭐Ally Event, featuring the DEBUT Gunner Pirate Skeleton

Name:  Gunner-Pirate-Skeleton-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 6985
Size:  317.9 KB

Crush the Lord of Light for event currency to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until April 22nd at 5PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Pirate Skeleton Currency. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Event Store for your very own 4⭐Gunner Pirate Skeleton! You can see your current currency amounts by checking the Event tab in the Challenge menu and the Event tab in Store!

The Pirate Skeleton joins the cast as a new 4⭐Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. This veteran of the high seas looks out for his team by removing negative effects and giving them Sleep Shields. He also ensures his enemies a swift path to Davy Jones’ Locker by inflicting them with Silence and Sleep!

Normally, when it drops, you’ll earn 5 or 10 pieces of event currency, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 pieces of event currency from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Players who battle in Lord of Light Floors 11-15 will also be able to earn greater amounts of event currency (10, 20 or 50) at an increased drop rate!

Note: At the end of this ally event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Lilith Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

This 4⭐Ally event will also feature 3 Event Challenges which will reward a variety of items including XP Shards, Frontier Keys and Nightmare Currency.

Nightmare Currency is the event currency of our Fated Dreams event running throughout April.

Trade your Nightmare Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Infinite Dreams Eddie, Cosmic Biker Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Fated Dreams event post here!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra event currency or Common Souls for additional rewards in the Event Store!

Trade in regular Lilith Soul Fragments for Cosmic Lilith Fragments. 500 Lilith Fragments will secure you 25 Cosmic Lilith Fragments. 500 Fragments will get you a guaranteed 5⭐Magus Cosmic Lilith!

Once you’ve collected her, you’ll be able to trade in any extra Cosmic Lilith Fragments for Talisman Red Mythic Fragments. Both of these offers will be available during our monthly fragment events.

Extra Pirate Skeleton Currency can score you Fools Talismans and Cosmic Aesir Talismans!

The Cosmic Aesir Talisman provides an exclusive bonus when equipped to Thor Eddie or Odin. This Talisman increases stats in battle, and reduces incoming damage. It will also make the wearer:

Immune to Magic Damage. Gain Immunity to Damage for 1 turn if Magic Penetration or Ascension are active on self at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. 35% Chance to Gain 1 Power and inflict Shock, Stun or Freeze on attacking enemies for 2 turns when you take damage.

Head to the Event Store to see the full list of items!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Pirate Skeleton:

• Get a FREE 10 Pirate Skeleton Currency to start you off!
    • Grab the “Gunner Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more event currency, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Pirate Skeleton!
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Get a Talisman Combo Pack that contains a Gunner Epic Soul, Hypnosis Talismans, as well as a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Rider Set Effect!

This character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit them, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Good chance for people to pick up an Aesir bespoke if they missed out on them the first time around. Interesting to see a character who can inflict negative effects on your own team, haven't seen one of those in a little while. Wonder if he'll work well with the upcoming reworked Phantom Eddie.

Name:  April2021-GunnerPirateSkeleton.PNG
Views: 1782
Size:  43.3 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Does the currency drop rate seem lower than normal for people? Granted, I was doing LoL15 which eats Ironite alive, but 1K ironite in, I feel like I have less currency than in past months.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    I can't really tell about the previous numbers. It always feels less ;-)
    But for statistics I can tell that I did 190 LoL XV runs and achieved 2250 pirate skeletion currency.

But in any case I did get very little Lilith frags. only 350 with those 190 runs. That could definitely be better.
    MrBozk-3680
    Clan: Caesar Inc.

OS
    Android
    324 runs of lol xv, and exactly 3000 event currency (haven't bought the skeleton or anything yet). So ya, total shit drop rate. Come on, fix this crap! 35 sot per run. What a f*ckin joke!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    324 runs of lol xv, and exactly 3000 event currency (haven't bought the skeleton or anything yet). So ya, total shit drop rate. Come on, fix this crap! 35 sot per run. What a f*ckin joke!
    There is no point to grind LoL XV. It gives less than LoL X.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    If I didn't also need the awakening shards, I wouldn't be.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    For the event no, but there are plenty of reason to run LoL XV. It's one of the best places for 4* awakening colourless and it's the only place to get Fallen Talismans (which are worth having at least a set lying around). Plus you need to run it for Lucifer at somepoint, might as well do those runs during a frag event to increase the amount of rewards for the insanely high price of admission.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I had 80 runs to go on the awakened Lucifer achievement. When I just want currency, I tend to do XII or X.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv