Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I am confused, surely this is a discussion for updates which will happen at the end of April ready for the content in May. The discussion title suggests it is an update that already happened on the 16th April (4 days ago)
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    I am confused, surely this is a discussion for updates which will happen at the end of April ready for the content in May. The discussion title suggests it is an update that already happened on the 16th April (4 days ago)
    Thanks! I copied and pasted the wrong info! I've updated it to make more sense. ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    Thanks! I copied and pasted the wrong info! I've updated it to make more sense. ^ Ceeg
    Nooooooo

Now my previous post makes no sense and people will think I'm crazy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Interesting choice to increase the Arena attack list refresh cost from 10 Ironite to 25. Wonder if that will have much impact on anyone other than those aiming for the podium each week?
    You sometimes get charged for the refresh of the Arena attack list if there is a connection problem; when you get the pop-up "connection problem" message and the list fails to load on a normal refresh, if you hit "ok" to try again you will be charged for the refresh. The only way to escape without being charged is to restart the app.

This is definitely the case with iOS and I assume it is the same with Android.

OS
    iOS
    If we compare these update notes to the previous ones, we can see some things that are missing from the current set and that can give us an idea of what to expect (or what not to expect) next month.

All 3 characters that can be awakened are existing ones, meaning we are not going to grind for a new awakenable 5-star.

The list of new achievements does not include anything for a new dungeon (personally, this is a big relief for me as it means I don't have more space in my Book of Souls taken up by a stack of keys), but it does mean the any new content for the month will be either more Avalon levels or a harder level of an existing dungeon. I hope we are getting more Avalon levels as harder dungeon levels usually exclude most players so the new content is only playable by a few people

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Hallowed shards... Halloween in May?
    Well we did have Christmas in April, so why not?

Notes look good although I am wondering how many different awakening shards we can possibly have as each new one dilutes the pool of possible ones from Awakening Souls (when they're eventually added) plus takes up a slot in our shard inventory. I only keep one stack of everything shard wise apart from 3* evo shards as you need a fair few of those for awakening, but I can imagine some players may be having issues with stack limits here.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I wanted a Killer Prime Buff and make him awakanable
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    1. Fix the menu scroll bug or give us a new GUI!
    2. Unlimited storage pls!
    3. Awakenable sandworm pls!
    Last edited by URock; 04-20-2021 at 03:26 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignis666 View Post
    Can you give us the chance to buy at fc store the celestial/eternal/night city/etc.. shards?, If we can't get them by grinding it is really frustrating :V
    Would be nice buy all type of Final Awaken Shards in Fc or for 1 million, cause is annoying to "farm" shards in dungeons that also cost FC and have 0.1% rate drop, for instance, i played like 3000 Runs on Lord of light XV and the game just drop me 1 miserable Lord Of Light Final Awake Shard, just 1.
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    i think all awakenable characters are warrior class isnt it?