Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dark Destiny (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at The Dark Prophet

Name:  Dark-Destiny-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 3670
Size:  272.6 KB

His arrival has been foretold!

Beware the Dark Prophet! This 5* Assassin is a cruel opponent who inflicts Time Bombs and Toxic burns on his enemies. He is also able to inflict Passive Disable and Perfect Disable with his passive ability, as well as increase the duration of negative effects on random enemies!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until April 30th, 5 PM PT, battle in the Dark Destiny dungeon! This dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Shackled Souls
    Vorpal Talismans (Barrier Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Eclipsed Horizon Currency
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Runic Talismans (Barrier Subtype).

Eclipsed Horizon Currency can be traded in store for Shackled Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, and The Dark Prophet himself!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Eclipsed Horizon Currency, new Gemini Talismans (Barrier Subtype) and Nightmare Currency!

Gemini Talismans are a purple talisman with a 2-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Gain Attack Up, Magic Up and Defense Up for 3 turns at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. Inflict one random enemy with Attack Down, Magic Down and Defense Down for 3 turns at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. 50% chance to gain Reflect Shield for 1 turn after taking damage.

Gain the following Ascendant Effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

When you die for the first time, permanently kill another random enemy. This effect ignores immunity to Permadeath and does not apply to bosses.

Nightmare Currency is the event currency of our Fated Dreams event running throughout April.

Trade your Nightmare Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Infinite Dreams Eddie, Cosmic Biker Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Fated Dreams event post here!

IMPORTANT: Dark Destiny is the FINAL Fated Dreams associated event. Once this event ends you will no longer be able to collect Nightmare Currency!

Shackled Soul Details!

The Shackled Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Assassin Dark Prophet.

Each Shackled Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Dark Prophet Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

500 Dark Prophet Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Assassin Dark Prophet.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Eclipsed Horizon Currency to trade for Cosmic Yin and Cosmic Yang Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    • Pick up the Seventh Hour Pack! This bundle contains Magus Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Celestial Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Radiant set-effect.
    • Get another full set of Gemini or Vorpal Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Gemini, Vorpal and Runic Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Assassin Power Up Packs to strengthen your newest characters

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    This is another event where you get the fun of "gambling" as you turn in souls but are still guaranteed to get the character if you turn in enough. Bravo. That's the best/most fun way to do it, and I appreciate that you've been going this route recently. Keep it up!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Remember, the Dark Prophet may be available from the store (I really don't know why they do that) but it is not the best way to get him.

Use your currency to buy Shackled Souls and open the souls for a small chance of getting the Prophet. If that fails, after 50 souls you will have 500 DArk Prophet Soul fragments and can get a guaranteed Prophet. This costs a lot less than spending 15k currency on the Prophet in the store
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Game keeps hanging on the first level on insanity. Others are reporting the same problem.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Game keeps hanging on the first level on insanity. Others are reporting the same problem.
    Mine is freezing on Madness Gunners only.
    Pumpkins United

Member of Clan Bulgaria 681

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Didn't try it, but heard from others that it might be due to Ragnarok talis.
    After switching those it worked for them.
    MrBozk-3680
    Clan: Caesar Inc.

OS
    Android
    Again a totally bugged grinding event.

OS
    Android
    i have the same problem, the game freeze all time in the 1st fight in insanity. Can't play, i have switched 8 time my team, and each time (after my 1st time played), the game freeze, i see all caracters staying here, without action...
    more time and sand losed...
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

OS
    Android
    Does anyone actually use the direct purchase option? If you have the time or money to either grind out or buy 15k currency you would think they have the time or monetary sense to deal with a bit of inventory management to get that same toon for nearly half the price.

As long as the direct purchase is nearly twice as much as the guaranteed drop, no one with any sense is going to waste time or money on it.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591