OS
    Android

!!! New free slot for caracters and BoS... !!!

Hey,
    i think i am not alone with this pb: I have actually my number of slot in caracter's box maxed, and i need more for event of sacrifice... i am litteraly blocked
    Can you add slot for continue to collect new caracters?

Ty
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------

OS
    iOS
    Second that.

I deleted a few characters I didn't want to let go of recently to make spaces.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    There are now 510 characters in the game (compendium lists 508 but doesn't have IMFC Eddie or Dark Prophet yet); this is only going to get worse while the cap is set at 600.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    This has come and Ceeg has "addressed" it on socials that they're focusing on a long term fix instead of a quick inventory slot boost but I have to say I firmly disagree with the refusal to put in a temporary fix.

A proper fix to inventory limits is needed, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't apply short term fixes in the mean time to help while we're waiting for it.
    If I slice my hand open while chopping vegetables, I'm not going to just leave untreated while I go the doctor for stitches, I'm going to apply a clean cloth/gauze and pressure so I can survive the trip to the doctor.
    Right now the team is slicing our hands and expecting us to be fine doing nothing until the doctor finally arrives to stitch us up.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    If the doctor is anything like the devs, we'll be waiting a good 3-4 years for an update on when they think they might be able to sorta come out to stich us up. As much as I like this game, playing other similar types of games has made me realize how agonizingly slow the devs are at doing anything. Raid is only 2 years old and already has a much better handle on things. They've already released their version of what the Silent Planet may be. Clan wars just dropped. Inventory management is way better. Events are run in a way that doesn't make me feel like I need to play at all hours of the day and night. They hit the mark on almost everything much better. Now...if only it was Iron Maiden themed, it would be the best of it's kind.

I will say this, LotB devs are more generous with grinding materials to upgrade toons. Raid takes FOREVER and doesn't feel as F2P as LotB. Aside from that, and their awesome Iron Maiden theme, they fall way short. Iron Maiden is the only reason I haven't abandoned the game quite yet.

OS
    Android
    For sacrifices, keep everything as fragments. Fragments aren't limited (I think), don't take up BoS room and don't take up inventory room. In the mean time, hoard Skill Shards for the easy sacrifice boost they give... and hoard Gold as that'll be even more needed with this strategy.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    For sacrifices, keep everything as fragments. Fragments aren't limited (I think), don't take up BoS room and don't take up inventory room. In the mean time, hoard Skill Shards for the easy sacrifice boost they give... and hoard Gold as that'll be even more needed with this strategy.
    Multiple players have reported running in to a limit with slots for frags too.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Multiple players have reported running in to a limit with slots for frags too.
    think frags are somewhat linked with souls. I have definitelly seen this on my account that too many fragments somehow impacted soul stacks (it may have been a wrong perception on a different issue)
    ------------------------
    Rokita-7771, Clan Lead of EyeOfHorus
    (Discord: Rokita#2258)
    Playing since game release

OS
    Android
    This is becoming a serious problem of your making Navigator. If another 8-10 characters are added this coming month, it will make 520-525 total. Something needs to be done now! Nodding Frog/Navigator Games created this bit of code for collecting because that's what makes money. We are now running out of room. I have characters sitting in frags because I have no free inventory slots.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    1 day into the new month and 2 new characters...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹