Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

April 27th, 2021 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    Android
    Can you implement something to split the Achievements into sub categories. The list is taking a long time to load now & several kinds of filter could make this work far better: by dungeon, ignore max awakened achievements, completed achievements, character-based.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Can you implement something to split the Achievements into sub categories. The list is taking a long time to load now & several kinds of filter could make this work far better: by dungeon, ignore max awakened achievements, completed achievements, character-based.
    And constantly seeing that Notification Icon for event achievements you completed very early in to the event for the entire event is also incredibly annoying
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    If you can't extend the limit on the number of stacks of souls / keys or separate out souls and keys in the Book of Souls, at least show how many free stacks are still available so we can take action before we start getting annoying messages telling us we have exceeded our space.

Also, please fix the bug where you are still told you are over the stack limit even when you have freed space.

Being over the stack limit should not stop you from sacrificing characters as opening stacks of souls and then sacrificing them is the best ways to clear stack space; it is made a lot more difficult when you have pop-up messages all the time telling you you can't do the sacrifices.

These should be easy, common-sense fixes
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    I have a question about Phantom Ed's max awakened passive; when he hits his third act, "The Secret Revealed" or whatever, it says that the enemy deals 6 hits of devastating damage to all other enemies. What does this look like in game? Like, does the enemy not act and the others take damage? Or is it something else?

OS
    Android
    Can anyone give me a reason to awaken The Count? Awakening is expensive but he doesn't seem to change at all. I'm not wasting tens of million of gold for no real difference.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    At least he hits harder and is more useful than tiny or terrible Tim

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Can anyone give me a reason to awaken The Count? Awakening is expensive but he doesn't seem to change at all. I'm not wasting tens of million of gold for no real difference.
    I assume you mean Count Dracula not The Count (completely different character).

Dracula can be useful against Baphomet as he applies bleed on his basic attack to make Baph vulnerable. Max Awakened Dracula increases this to 3 bleeds. I don't know whether this makes it worth the effort / cost though.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    I assume you mean Count Dracula not The Count (completely different character).

Dracula can be useful against Baphomet as he applies bleed on his basic attack to make Baph vulnerable. Max Awakened Dracula increases this to 3 bleeds. I don't know whether this makes it worth the effort / cost though.
    In my game his name is "The Count, Dracula" figured people would be smart enough to use context clues and figure out who I'm talking about. Sorry for thinking you were smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    At least he hits harder and is more useful than tiny or terrible Tim
    I'm not asking if he is better than other toons, I'm asking if spending the millions is worth it for almost no upgrade.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Funny thing about awakening. I find some of the non awakened characters still hit and survive better than the awakened ones. To this day with the ones I've awakened, my main Eddie is Gambler and RttH Eddie, along with Queen of Spades and Mercenary. The others are random or used out of boredom