Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

En Garde! (Arena) - Exclusive chance at the 5* Assassin Duellist!

Name:  En-Garde-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1556
Size:  272.7 KB

Battle for our newest 5★ Assassin!

The Assassin Duellist attacks with both musket and sword, striking enemies down with True Damage attacks that can critically strike and inflict Bleed!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until May 8th at 5PM PT, complete Arena event challenges for rewards including Disguised Currency, Fencing Souls, Riposte Talismans and more!

See the Challenge menu for full details!

Fencing Soul Details!

The Fencing Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning the 5★ Assassin Duellist.

Each Fencing Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Assassin Duellist Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 500 Assassin Duellist Fragments guarantees one 5★ Assassin Duellist!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Many of these event challenges will also provide Disguised Currency.

Disguised Currency is the event currency of our Chords of Steel event running throughout May.

Trade your Disguised Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Iron Mask Eddie, Cosmic Mask Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Chords of Steel event post here!

**BONUS: For the duration of this event, Eternity Soul Fragments you earn from the weekly Arena resets can be traded for Eternity Talismans!

Eternity Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set for the following effects:

Grant Immunity and Perfect Hit to all allies for 2 turns at the start of battle. Remove All Silver Effects from self and gain Physical, Magic and True Block for 1 turn if Perfect Hit effects, including Golden and Innate effects, are active on self at the start of battle, after every action and when you take damage. Remove All Beneficial Effects, including Golden effects, from all enemies and inflict Stun and Passive Disable on them for 1 turn if any ally is suffering from Passive Disable effects, including Silver and Innate effects, at the start of battle and at the start of your turn.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help you complete the challenges ahead:
    • Get packs of 1, 3 and 10 Fencing Souls for Ironite
    • Purchase the Curtain Call Pack and Awaken Phantom Eddie! This bundle contains Warrior Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Hallowed Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Nightmare set-effect.
    • Need more talismans? Pick up another full pack of Riposte Talismans, or purchase a finisher pack with Ironite!
    • Eternity Relics are purchasable with Gold in the Event Store!

Eternity Relics grant players up to a 50% increase in HP, Attack and Magic stats in the Arena for a limited time. There are two kinds: Eternity Arms (Increase Stats on your Arena Offense Team) and Eternity Armor (Increase Stats on your Arena Defense Team).

Please note: Each Eternity Relic can be purchased twice and will expire 2 weeks after they are purchased (Note: Earning additional levels of these Relics will refresh the timer!). These Relics will not increase stats in the Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I don't have new challenges, only the old one from the previous arena event (all completed).

Upd: I've changed the language to english and back to russian and problem is solved
    Last edited by IronMaster; 05-02-2021 at 04:30 AM.
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Get 10 souls as part of the event then buy the other 40 with ironite to guarantee the character is a hard pass for me. Without wanting to cause more issues with currencies and fragments again, it would be nice if each arena win gave you fragments for fencing souls or similar; that way we would have a way of grinding for the character if we wanted to...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Get 10 souls as part of the event then buy the other 40 with ironite to guarantee the character is a hard pass for me. Without wanting to cause more issues with currencies and fragments again, it would be nice if each arena win gave you fragments for fencing souls or similar; that way we would have a way of grinding for the character if we wanted to...
    I second this. Repeatable event goals cap at 250 battles. 1-2 fragments per win would be better way to go than just having to buy character outright.

OS
    Android
    My first event soul got lost somewhere in BoS. And I think that the counter is "missing" some 3-power wins every now and then. Anybody else having issues?

OS
    Android
    And as always most of the people set up their best defence teams...

These events sucks. I said this so many times before, but the frogs are stupid or blind or deaf...I give up on them.

PLS take down Arena!

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    And as always most of the people set up their best defence teams...
    There are more people than usual who have weak defense teams for this event (and credit to them for helping out the community) but I don't understand why people decide to run their best defense, especially when they are in the lower levels and don't have a chance of getting in the top tiers for the arena for the week.

You don't get credit for defense team wins for the challenges so it doesn't matter whether these teams win or lose or what characters you use.

If you have a weak defense, people with weaker teams are more likely to attack you back. This means you get more choice about who you attack back and it is easier to complete the challenges.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    I find dropping rank to under 2000 makes life easier. Definitely if players understood an easy defense makes everyone's including their life easier, would be great.

I, like most have lost full interest in arena, I am glad they put PLAY 250, not WIN 250. Made life much easier this time around.

The choice to grind for the toon would be nice, but not sure if I would do it. Arena grinding would involve constant around the clock tapping the screen, you couldn't walk away. That would be painful.

I just think arena events should be quarterly at most, definitely not every month. My 2 cents...
    Proud leader of

The EXORCISTS Clan

Daily player since the beginning.

Game ID: Smudge-4480

OS
    Android
    I have found the endless grinding is becoming a chore and boring. To the point of not having the desire to participate in the events. It's sad. They should make an event interesting and achievable with manual playing (say 10-25 times) and you get said character etc. Even running troopers is becoming a pain.