Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Ruse of the Rue Morgue (Dungeon) - Exclusive Chance at 3 new characters!

Name:  Ruse-of-the-Rue-Morgue-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 6740
Size:  285.9 KB

Battle in our newest dungeon for a chance at 3 new characters:

The Drifter (5★ Gunner): Power chords never hit so hard. The Drifter supports his team by giving them Perfect Accuracy and inflicting Perfect Disable on enemies.

Trash Can Mimic (5★ Assassin): Straight from the mean streets of Night City, the Trash Can Mimic protects himself with Reflect Shields and takes enemies down with Toxic Burns and Time Bombs.

Jeanne, Woman in Uniform (5★ Magus Cosmic): She’s armed to the teeth and is able to Mark and Exhaust her foes. Her Cosmic status means she has class advantage against every enemy and has NO talismans slot class restrictions. Jeanne is a RARE find - She is only obtainable as a random summon from Quandary Souls.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

Can you solve the Ruse of the Rue Morgue? From now until May 11th, 5 PM PT, battle in the Rue Morgue dungeon! This dungeon comes with a murder mystery themed story, 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

• Quandary Souls
    • Dream Talismans (Arcane Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

• Conundrum Currency
    • Dungeon Fragments
    • A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Singularity Talismans (Arcane Subtype).

Conundrum Currency can be traded in store for Quandary Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, and TWO characters - The Drifter and the Trash Can Mimic!

Note: At the end of this event, any unspent Currency will be automatically converted into Dungeon Soul Fragments at a 10% rate. See our Event Currency guide here for more details on the system overall:

Completing Event Challenges will grant various other rewards, including more Conundrum Currency, Gold Idols, new Cancer Talismans (Arcane Subtype) and Disguised Currency!

Cancer Talismans are a blue talisman with a 3-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Remove and Prevent all Immunity and Shroud effects, including Golden effects, to a random enemy until they die at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. Grant Damage Reduction Shield for 1 turn to all allies after each action.

Gain the following Ascendant Effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

Chance to instantly gain Energy and an Extra Turn after each action. Remove Immunity and Perfect Immunity from all enemies and inflict Attack Down and Magic Down on them for 1 turn at the start of battle and after every action.

Disguised Currency is the event currency of our Chords of Steel event running throughout May.

Trade your Disguised Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Iron Mask Eddie, Cosmic Mask Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Chords of Steel event post here!

Quandary Soul Details!

The Quandary Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Gunner Drifter, 5★ Assassin Trash Can Mimic and the 5★ Magus Cosmic Jeanne, Woman in Uniform.

Each Quandary Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Drifter Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Drifter Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Gunner Drifter.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Conundrum Currency to trade for Cosmic Mimic and Cosmic Hex Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    • Get another full set of Cancer or Dream Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Cancer, Dream or Singularity Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Assassin and Gunner Power Up Packs to strengthen your newest characters

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    Android
    Have you all lost your minds?

This is three dungeons in three weeks; way too much.

Not one, but three new characters, and one is a trash can.

Seriously? A TRASH CAN?
    (Shouldn't it be called a 'bin' or have you gone Americanized?)

I'm done.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    I enjoy dungeons. I like the storylines and the reworked content. Also, the last two were pretty easy, with a quick road to getting the rewards you wanted.

This one is ... less good.

75 souls instead of 50 ... okay. But no way to earn the new woman in uninform (just random drop) is a pretty big negative. And the trashcan that you have to collect currency for after the 75 souls? It doesn't seem likely that I'm going to be inclined to do extra grinding for a trash can.

I don't dislike this event, but I don't really like it either.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I like the trash can.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    How the Trash can was born:

OS
    iOS
    those GOD DAMN peace talis on POM is a pain in the arse.. 3 waves one after the other that slows the whole thing down. i get it meant to be the hardest but c'mon really dont need 3 waves
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    They want us to farm 24/7 and then they slow down it with noob development.
    Premium game!
    10 second timer + unkillable rounds = less farming

Buy new server, recode the shit and give us a new GUI!
    Last edited by URock; 05-05-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    My best Insanity team so far (all classes). The time is sub 3 minutes but I am not sure how to cut it down further as most of the time is on PoM Eddie

Thor Eddie (max evolved) - Niflheim + Aesir
    Lucifer (max evolved) - Wrathful + Aim
    Lilith Nightmoon - Angel + Sustaining + Immortal
    Empress Eupatoria - Ragnarok + Crimean Imperial

I tried swapping out the Empress for another revenge-blocker but this increased the time; the Ragnarok talismans remove 1 golden effect / enemy / turn and this can make most of the rounds a lot faster.

The main problem is round 4 where we have Piece of Mind Eddie with Peace talismans which means you cannot do anything to him for 3 rounds. I have seen cases when I am running in manual when I kill one of the Killer Beasts with Lucifer's basic and then his second attack (automatically attack vs all enemies on a basic kill) kills PoM Eddie on the first round; this doesn't happen in auto as Thor kills the Killer Beasts or Lucifer uses his fury instead of basic.

For the warrior-only I used this team but had Wickerman with Vipers and Archer instead of Lilith. This had a lot longer time and there were some wipes on the biker round.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    With a revenge+revive blocker such as ice eddie, you can run insanity in 1:30-2:00 every single time

Ice eddie: gluttonous, bespoke (prevents revenge)
    Max A Odin: riposte, bespoke
    Max Horus: blight, navigation, bespoke
    Max W Odin: ragnarok, bespoke

Time will be around 1 minute if not for the pointless Peace talismans on POM eddie.