Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Player Tips for events

This is where you can help fellow players of the game. Please post things that will help everyone, not just members of a specific clan.
    I'll start with arena events.

If everyone would set their arena defense to a weak defense, or just a single strong eddie, it allows 2 things. First. A weak defense let's you revenge easily and get the wins needed. You move back up in the ranks quickly. Second, setting a weak defense or a strong single Eddie allows players to meet specific challenges, like only win with all magus talismans, or use a holy talisman equipped to a character etc. As a general rule of thumb, I always set my defenses like this except on the last day of arena "IF" I am trying to reach a certain ranking.

Next, on events requiring certain classes or characters to complete a challenge, have all your troopers set that character as champion of the class or with the event talismans equipped.
    I know this requires some communication, that's what this forum is for (some use LOTB Facebook, some use discord).

Member of Caesar's Legion

OS
    Android
    A note on Arena events - if there is a challenge for X Power moves or X Furies, something like Van Helsing Eddie or Peace or Celestial Talismans that draw the game out so teams can build and use fury or power but don't cause too much hassle can be quite welcome (in moderation...). Also, I don't know if it is still the case but a weak team with all four character slots filled should grant more gold to the person attacking it than a lone Eddie. It's not a lot more but it will help lower level players to get an extra boost.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Levelling up characters

When you are doing low level events and have a team that can easily win, don't fill up all your character slots with 5-star level 100 characters. Fill some of the slots (including spare Edie slots) with lower level characters so they can get experience increases through playing. This doesn't cost any resources, which can be in short supply when you are at a low level.

When you are doing this, stop using the character just short of the maximum level for it's current star rating (i.e. level 79 for a 4-star) so you can do that last little bit during an evolution event and complete evolution event challenges while using as few resources as possible.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Great idea, thank you.
    My two cents: when you try to use a weak or single-Eddie defenses, don't use toons that can easily kill a whole team. There is nothing more frustrating than going in against "weak" team and receive a killing blow from the stucked up powerhouse.

OS
    Android
    Hello
    I want to evolve the killer beast and Clansman Eddie on the last level.
    But I don't have evolution's fragments of the city of night (Killer Beast)
    Ans and I'm also missing Celtic evolution fragments (for the Clansman)
    Where can I earn them in the game?
    Thank you for your answers

OS
    iOS
    Celtic awakening shards were previously available in an event a month or so ago, and there is/was one available in one of this month's events.

The night city awakening shards have only been available for purchase with $$$ so far but will reportedly be available in an event "sometime soon", whatever that means.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Celtic awakening shards were previously available in an event a month or so ago, and there is/was one available in one of this month's events.

The night city awakening shards have only been available for purchase with $$$ so far but will reportedly be available in an event "sometime soon", whatever that means.
    I believe the phrase was, "In a few months time" which was in the beginning of February. I guess NF has a different idea of what that means than we do...

OS
    iOS
    Night city shards drop in awakening souls. 2 per a stack of 99. I already have MA the KB and I’m shortly before Killers to be finished. Just open enough and you’ll get them without paying $$$

OS
    Android
    Ok Thank you.
    It will take a long long time.....

OS
    Android
    It's there a cap to the damage an Eddie can do? I just took a fully sharded and maxed Run to the Hills Ed and installed a maxed set of Ragnarok talismam and a 5* T1 cosmic Iron, maxed as well. His stats are extremely impressive and he looks like he could one shot anything, but he still hits about the same.