Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    915

    May 17, 2021 Update Discussion

    This is the main post to discuss the recent update - Avalon Part 2!

    You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

  2. #2
    Member namaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    New Zealand
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    66
    When are you going to increase the character inventory count? 600 is not enough!!!

    Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

  3. #3
    Member MisterEly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    83
    Attacking with any Mystic in Avalon causes the attack buttons to disappear and the game to hang. Assassin Mystic is a required character partway through the story. Fantastic. With the second photo, my team suffered a spontaneous existence failure after the Mystic took her turn, AND THEN the game froze. (sorry for the wonky cropping, forums didn't support the screen size of my iPad.)
    Name:  E9EDC147-8856-46C0-8187-9DCDE029596B.jpeg
Views: 190
Size:  519.9 KB
    Name:  C0E75A50-591F-4748-B731-3D18E92BBDE3.jpeg
Views: 192
Size:  511.5 KB
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

    DoctorEly-4668: Good Ol' F'n Visions Eddie

  4. #4
    Administrator Ceeg_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    188
    Hey! We are recording instances of this for review. Will get things adjusted as soon as possible! ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    109
    Blablabla - Maybe try to test stuff before it is released. You are always aware of everything, but nothing is changing - Bugs bugs bugs. You are really by far the weakest team in gaming history, calling one of you a developer would be a shame for all the REAL developers.

  6. #6
    Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Final Frontier
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Attacking with any Mystic in Avalon causes the attack buttons to disappear and the game to hang. Assassin Mystic is a required character partway through the story. Fantastic....
    The problem seems to be with the Assassin Mystic basic attack. If people still want to try to play through this before the bug fix then use the power attack instead. It gives all allies (but not self) an extra turn. I've got through a couple of battles using Max Lilith Nightmoon as my ally (revive blocking helps)
    Last edited by 667 Neighbor of the Beast; 05-18-2021 at 12:18 PM.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

  7. #7
    Junior Member Rokita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    19
    Arena seems to be bugged as well. It is randomly stopping the fight, no matter auto or manual, and believe this is happening when someone gets frozen.
    ------------------------
    Rokita-7771, Clan Lead of EyeOfHorus
    (Discord: Rokita#2258)
    Playing since game release

  8. #8
    Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Final Frontier
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokita View Post
    Arena seems to be bugged as well. It is randomly stopping the fight, no matter auto or manual, and believe this is happening when someone gets frozen.
    I've seen that in the arena as well. For me, it is similar to what is happening in the Avalon fight (all fight controls disappear and I can't do anything). It seems to be rare and and I can't reproduce the same problem when I try fighting the same team again. I've used attacks that Freeze plenty of times without having problems so my problem isn't related to that.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

  9. #9
    Member MisterEly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by 667 Neighbor of the Beast View Post
    The problem seems to be with the Assassin Mystic basic attack. If people still want to try to play through this before the bug fix then use the power attack instead. It gives all allies (but not self) an extra turn. I've got through a couple of battles using Max Lilith Nightmoon as my ally (revive blocking helps)
    Indeed! And it was a good workaround for a bit! The final nail in the coffin I then ran into was an instance of the Mystic granting herself Perfect Revenge through her passive. Couple that with one slip up on my part caused a basic attack to hit with "OK" instead of "Perfect", leaving a lone Angel at a laughably small amount of HP, yadda yadda yadda, I gave up trying.

    Even with the devs rampant use of Past talismans on the angels, and the aforementioned freezing and whatnot, this part still feels easier and less annoying than the Fomorian section with Merlin and the Knight required. At least, to me.

  10. #10
    Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Final Frontier
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Indeed! And it was a good workaround for a bit! The final nail in the coffin I then ran into was an instance of the Mystic granting herself Perfect Revenge through her passive. Couple that with one slip up on my part caused a basic attack to hit with "OK" instead of "Perfect", leaving a lone Angel at a laughably small amount of HP, yadda yadda yadda, I gave up trying.
    I had more problems as well later after I finished the initial run-through with the Mystic and I was just finishing off the skulls. I had three different team do the same thing (lose the attack controls). I wasn't using the Mystic or any new characters and it wasn't on the first attack with a character or the type of attack so I don't know what they had in common. It is a real pain when you are trying for 10 power abilities and controls disappear after you finish all the power attacks but before you kill the last of the enemies.

    I did complete everything in the end so it can be done despite the bugs
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •