Hybrid View

Iron Resolve (Raid Boss) - Exclusive Chance at The Dark Knight!

Name:  Iron-Resolve-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 2085
Size:  282.6 KB

The Dark Knight is here to sow chaos! This 5⭐ Assassin has a 50% chance to Critically Strike his opponents and can inflict HP Drain and Block Beneficial Effects on enemies!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until May 24th at 5PM PDT, complete Clan event challenges in Raid Boss to earn rewards such as Clan God Soul Fragments, Fortified Souls, Sentinel Awakening Materials, Disguised Currency and more!

BONUS: Every Raid Boss battle is guaranteed to provide you with Fortified Soul Fragments! Fragments drop in amounts of 50, 100, 150 or if you are very lucky, 200!

Fortified Soul Details!

The Fortified Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters, and has an exclusive chance of summoning 5★ Assassin Dark Knight.

Each Fortified Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Dark Knight Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

500 Dark Knight Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Assassin Dark Knight.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Disguised Currency is the event currency of our Chords of Steel event running throughout May.

Trade your Disguised Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Iron Mask Eddie, Cosmic Mask Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Chords of Steel event post here!

Event Store Additions
    • Get packs of 1, 3 and 10 Fortified Souls for Ironite
    • Purchase the Bathed in Blood Pack and Awaken Count Dracula! This bundle contains Warrior Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Hallowed Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Reaper set-effect.

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I do too. It's unique for Raid events. Getting the 50 souls for the Dark Knight is going to be a challenge, and that's fun.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Game freezes are still there in Avalon...the update needs an update...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Game freezes are still there in Avalon...the update needs an update...
    Hey URock, where are you experiencing these freezes. Can't help if you aren't specific! ^ Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Name:  odds.png
Views: 1527
Size:  44.4 KB

I think NF is just lying to us. The odds of getting Assassin Knight should be 69.12%. I have got 3 5-star chars so far. Clansman, Seventh Son and Madame. For single event it is possible it just a bad luck. But similar bad luck has been for 5 events in a row at least for me. The odds of getting such kind of bad luck really small. The only explanation is, the coders of the came are lying about odds to us, or they cannot calculate probabilities at all.
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 05-20-2021 at 10:30 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Name:  odds.png
Views: 1527
Size:  44.4 KB

I think NF is just lying to us. The odds of getting Assassin Knight should be 69.12%. I have got 3 5-star chars so far. Clansman, Seventh Son and Madame. For single event it is possible it just a bad luck. But similar bad luck has been for 5 events in a row at least for me. The odds of getting such kind of bad luck really small. The only explanation is, the coders of the came are lying about odds to us, or they cannot calculate probabilities at all.
    Yes. I’ve had this exact issue the last few events. I’ve pulled multiple 5 star characters from event souls but never the event character despite the odds apparently being stacked in their favour.