Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Into the Abyss (Sands) - Exclusive Chance at Dark Le Fay!

Name:  Into-the-Abyss-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 9022
Size:  231.3 KB

Corruption has driven Morgan to the brink! Dark Le Fay is a 5★ Assassin who specializes in dealing random damage to all enemies and decimating their stats. She further disadvantages enemy teams by inflicting Passive Disable and stunning her foes.

Get full character details in the Compendium!

From now until May 31st at 5PM PDT, complete a mix of individual and Clan event challenges to earn rewards such as Eldritch Souls, new Taurus Talismans, Void Currency Night City and Nautical Awakening Shards, Disguised Currency and more!

Void Currency can be traded in store for Gluttonous Talismans, Cosmic Lycan Talismans and various Cosmic Talismans Evo Materials.

Taurus Talismans are a green talisman with a 2-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Remove all Immunity and Vanish effects, including Golden effects, from all enemies, inflicting a number of Cleave effects for 2 turns on all enemies for each effect removed this way at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. Grant Perfect Accuracy, Perfect Health and Increase ATK, MAGIC, DEF and MR for 1 turn after another ally takes damage.

Gain the following Ascendant Effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

Steal all Golden effects and deal true damage to each enemy equal to the remaining number of Beneficial effects on them after each action. Once per battle, revive to MAX HP and gain Endure for 2 turns when you die.

Eldritch Soul Details!

Eldritch Souls can be earned via event challenges, and are also sold for Ironite in packs of 1, 3 and 10.

The Eldritch Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and a 2x chance of summoning 5★ non-highlight characters. It also has an EXCLUSIVE chance of summoning 5★ Assassin Dark Le Fay, and 5★ Fomorians (Gunner and Magus).

Each Eldritch Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Dark Le Fay Soul Fragments
    10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Dark Le Fay Soul Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Assassin Dark Le Fay.
    400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Disguised Currency is the event currency of our Chords of Steel event running throughout May.

Trade your Disguised Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Iron Mask Eddie, Cosmic Mask Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Chords of Steel event post here!

IMPORTANT: Into the Abyss is the FINAL Chords of Steel associated event. Once this event ends you will no longer be able to collect Disguised Currency!

Having trouble completing event challenges? We have some offers in the Store that will give you a helping hand!
    • Pick up the Swirling Sands pack for a daily boost of Sands of Time, Sands of War and select Frontier Keys!
    • Build your team with the Swirling Sands Challenger Pack! This pack includes Sentinel and Gunner Legendary Souls, Cosmic Sacred, Cosmic Libra and Labyrinth Talismans, as well as Evo Materials, gold and Ironite to help you get more Sands refills!
    • Pick up the Charging Bulls Pack and get 3 sets of Taurus Talismans (one of each Sub-Type)!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up a Taurus Talisman Finisher Pack
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

Notes on Clan Event Challenges:

Players can join a Clan part way through an event in order to obtain these extra Event Challenges.

If you are removed from your Clan, or choose to Leave a Clan during the event, you will no longer be able to participate in the Clan Event Challenges. After the 24 hour cooldown you can then join a different Clan. This will give you access to any active Clan Event Challenges, and any Clan Group Challenges will be updated to the current total for your new Clan. If the Clan has already completed and claimed a Clan Group Challenge, the new member will not be able to claim that reward. Players will not gain double rewards by Clan hopping.

OS
    iOS
    Heads up the game does not load��
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    What are the "Astrological Talismans" ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigo View Post
    What are the "Astrological Talismans" ?
    Any of the Zodiac ones they've been releasing.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Something strange seems to be happening with tracking the number of sands of time spent for the event challenges.

I spent 33 sands doing daily challenges as a few other things and then I did 3 eternal dungeon runs @ 50 sands / run. At that point the challenges said I had spent 133 sands instead of 183 - I was willing to ignore this if it was a one-off.

I then did a mega refill of sands and ran another 12 eternal dungeon runs. The total spend for the day should be at 783 but it is showing 683. I probably wouldn't have noticed if I had been running other dungeons and it didn't could some of the sands spent but it is fairly obvious when you are running the eternal dungeon at the start of the event.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Just checked this 667,mine is counting correctly

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Just checked this 667,mine is counting correctly
    I thought I was going mad and double-checked everything before posting. Mine just seems to be skipping some dungeon runs and decides not to count the sands.

I reported the bug (as it anything is going to happen) and I'll leave it at that; I did take some screen shots of the challenges in case someone does bother to follow it up. I should exceed the 3k SoT in a week anyway so I'm not going to miss out on anything but others might if they have the same issue.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Hello
    There is problem wih the french version. One word is missing.
    Wich talisman must we use in the labyrinth dungeon to get the awards?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seneuk View Post
    Hello
    There is problem wih the french version. One word is missing.
    Wich talisman must we use in the labyrinth dungeon to get the awards?
    Thanks
    Labyrinth or sacred

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Labyrinth or sacred
    Thanks a lot