Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Eternal Conflict (Dungeon) - Trade Timeless Currency for the Eddie of your choice!

Name:  Eternal-Conflict-Dungeon-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 1863
Size:  283.4 KB

It’s back! Our yearly Immortal Event is your best chance to earn an Eddie!

From now until May 27th, 5 PM PT, battle in a dungeon that comes with 4 difficulty settings and is packed with awesome rewards!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

• Immortal Souls
    • Archer Talismans (Barrier Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

• Timeless Currency
    • Dungeon Fragments
    • A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Wrathful Talismans (Barrier Subtype).

Timeless Currency can be traded in store for Immortal Souls in bundles of 1, 3 and 10, and FIVE Eddies. You’re able to select from: Hellraiser Eddie, Crusader Eddie, Dark Road Eddie, Monsters Bat Eddie and Oni Eddie!

Immortal Soul Details!

The Immortal Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of dropping 4★ and 5★ Eddies, INCLUDING some very rare Eddies such as King Arthur Eddie. False Gods Eddie, X Factor Eddie, Guy Fawkes Eddie and Cosmic Cyborg Eddie.

Name:  Immortal Eddie English.PNG
Views: 2381
Size:  23.1 KB

Each Immortal Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    10 Mythical Immortal Soul Fragments
    20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

500 Mythical Immortal Soul Fragments guarantees one 5★ Eddie out of the list above!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Disguised Currency is the event currency of our Chords of Steel event running throughout May.

Trade your Disguised Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Iron Mask Eddie, Cosmic Mask Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Chords of Steel event post here!

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Timeless Currency to trade for Cosmic Rebellion and Cosmic Fallen Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more!
    • Get another full set of Rebellion and Archer Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Rebellion, Archer, and Wrathful Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Grab our Any Class Power Up Pack! This pack provides Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ Colourless XP Shards to power up any class of character!
    • Lightbringer Relics are back to help bolster your characters for the event dungeon! Head to the Event Store to purchase these limited-time Relics and gain increases on your Attack, Defense and HP stats in the Lord of Light and Eternal Conflict Dungeons.

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Event Store Tab. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Dark Road Eddie for only 5000 currency!!!

I like this event.

Oh, and it looks like we're getting a sneak peek at the Bahp's Bar dungeon. It looks really cool.
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 05-21-2021 at 02:00 AM.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

I like this event too.

OS
    iOS
    Damn dungeon is locking up.

Quote Originally Posted by nocnox View Post
    Damn dungeon is locking up.
    Locked up a few times with me using cyborg on insanity. Switched to DRE and ran smoothly and faster.

OS
    iOS
    This dungeon is really nice. Nothing super hard to farm for, and only a very few rare chance characters. Giving people access to Dark Road Eddie before Halloween is great, and giving a last chance for Hellraiser before he becomes achievement only is very nice. Overall, very nice! No complaints from me.

OS
    Android
    Out of my first seven souls, I pulled Monster Bat Eddie and Chile Soccer Ed.

OS
    Android
    Best event in a long time, Gz!!!!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    And again a totally bugged event.

Hey NF, finally get someone, who knows what he is doing