Blood and Barbed Wire - Info and Discussion

Name:  Blood-and-Barbed-Wire-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 4416
Size:  258.1 KB

Blood and Barbed Wire is a series of events that will run through the month of June. These events will all grant the exact same currency type - Warfare Currency!

There will be a total of 8 Blood and Barbed Wire associated events.

Events where you are earn Warfare Currency are as follows:

ACE OF ACES (Book of Souls)**
    BAPHOMET'S BAR (Frontier)
    DEADLY REVENGE (Evolution)
    ON THE HUNT (Boss Run)
    NO MAN'S LAND (Dungeon)
    ASSASSIN ZOMBIE SOLDIER (4⭐ Ally)
    OPERATION HUSH (Arena & Gauntlet)
    STRATEGY IS KEY (Brave New World)**

**Clan events! Extra event challenges will be available to players who belong to a Clan. Some of these Challenges will contain Solo or Group targets. Clan Solo event challenges count your progress alone (you still need to be in a Clan to see these challenges). Clan Group event challenges will count the efforts of all members of your Clan towards the ultimate goal!

BONUS: For the month of June, Warfare Currency will also be earnable through infinitely repeatable event challenges involving the Airstrip, Mystic Night and Cosmic Dungeons!

Spend your Warfare Currency in the Event store tab to get rare rewards including Paschendale Eddie, a Cosmic Hellfire Ammunition Talisman and other exciting rewards!

Prepare for battle! Paschendale Eddie is a 5★ Gunner who deals mixed damage and can assist his allies with Accuracy Up, Extra Turns and Power Generation! His fury attack, Killing Time will Instantly kill random enemies if certain conditions are met!

Get full character details in the Compendium!

The Cosmic Hellfire Ammunition Talisman provides an exclusive new ability when equipped to Soldier Eddie, Paschendale Eddie, Doomsday Eddie or Doomsday Apocalypse Eddie. This Talisman gives its wearer the Hellfire Ammunition ability:

• Deal 2 hits of physical damage to all enemies.
    • Remove all Burn Effects from all enemies. For each effect removed this way, deal an additional hit of true damage and inflict a random Burn Effect for 3 turns.
    • Each enemy takes 5% of their MAX HP as true damage at the start of their turn for the duration of the battle.

Currency can also be traded for Cosmic Crimean Imperial Talismans, Cosmic Trooper Talismans as well as various Souls, currencies and powerup materials.

Blood and Barbed Wire offers will be available in the Event store until 5PM PT ON July 3rd 2021!

After this time, all Event store items will disappear and Warfare Currency will be automatically converted into Precious Soul Fragments at a 10% rate.

OS
    Android
    Crimerian Imperial Bespokes! Thank you! My clan thanks you too.

For anyone who's not aware, these bespokes go on Azov, Redan, Sniper, and Mother Russia, and they turn those characters into BaphX revenge blockers. Especially since Azov is so inexpensive in the store, these may be the most important bespoke for raiding. On top of that, 3 of those characters are great in their own right, so it's useful to have extra T3s. (I have two and I'm seriously considering skipping this month's character to make it easier to get more Crim Imp bespokes to cut down on moving them around.)

I like this event.

(Don't like the still grinding server 3 hours after reset, though...)
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Gonna be honest, this is probably the best Eddie Design i ever seen.
    Id: Yally-8032
    -Max Awkd Cyborg Eddie
    -Evil Moonchild
    -Gabriel Lady of Avalon
    -Killer Prime

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023