https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...766355462?s=20

This is quite a long list, so let's get straight to it.

June Sacrifice: Another sac event, no clue who the characters may be. I am assuming Avalon, but could be off.
Ace of Aces: I get Aces High vibes from this, but we had an Aces High dungeon last year around the same time I think. So, therefore I believe this is actually is either Death or Glory, the Red Baron, or some cowboy six-shooter character.
Baphomet's Bar: New Frontier Dungeon, for Warrior and Sentinel 4 star characters. I have a feeling Night City Awakening Shards will drop here, but I could be off.
Deadly Revenge: Evo event, same as usual.
Gauntlet Season 11: A new warrior enters the fray. I have no clue who this could be; I would have expected Arthur to be the Warrior, but I guess it's some other guy. Guess we'll see.
Black Anima: So I initially assumed this was "Black Soul" or "Dark Soul," some sort of pun that would give us a knight character. After a google search though, apparently it's the name of an album by some band called Lacuna Coil? So maybe it's another collaboration?
On the Hunt: Not sure on this either; boss runs are typically pretty nebulous in what they reward.
No Man's Land: Tying into the monthly theme, we have a trench warfare dungeon it appears. I imagine we will be getting some characters with World War I designs.
Assassin Zombie Soldier: A new character, probably also fitting into the World War I theme.
Operation Hush: An arena event, likely rewarding a new character. Oddly enough, gauntlet is also part of this event, something we haven't seen in a while.
Strategy is Key: Brave New World event as usual. I think there might be some use of Cosmic Talisman Keys as well, but I am unsure as to how exactly.

Finally, the monthly event. Blood and Barbed Wire brings me to the thought that this is a World War I month, and that either we are getting some Paschendale characters for it, or just generalized World War I characters. Not sure who or what, but it seems like this'll be a fun month.

What do you guys think?