On the Hunt (Boss Run) - Brawl with Bosses for a chance at a Cosmic Werewolf!

Name:  On-the-Hunt-Event-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 3599
Size:  273.8 KB

Howl at the moon - The 5★ Cosmic Warrior Werewolf is here. This alpha ensures the safety of his pack by quickly subduing his opponents. Every hit he lands with his basic attack will reduce a random stat on his target and inflict Perfect Sleep, while his power attack will remove Immunity and inflict Fear, Taunt and Perfect Corruption.

From now until June 17th at 5PM PDT, complete event challenges to earn rewards such as Bared Teeth Souls, Silver Coins, Warfare Currency and more!

Silver Coins are the event currency for On the Hunt and can ALSO be earned by battling in the Samurai, Mystic Nights, Powerslave, Labyrinth and Infernal Dungeons. Trade this currency in-store for 1, 3 and 10 packs of Bared Teeth Souls, Nuclear Awakening Shards and Cosmic Talisman Evo Materials.

You can also earn new Aries Talismans by completing select event challenges!

Aries Talismans are a red talisman with a 2-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Inflict 3 random Burn Effects for 2 turns on random enemies every action. Permanently increase Defense and Attack by 25% when targeted by a physical attack. Permanently increase HP and Magic by 25% when targeted by a true attack.

Gain the following Ascendant Effect if any other Zodiacal Talismans are active on self:

Cannot take more than 5% of MAX HP as damage from any single attack for 1 turn if not inflicted with negative effects, at the start of your turn. 50% Chance to gain Invincibility and Charge for 1 turn at the start of your turn.

Bared Teeth Soul Details!

The Bared Teeth Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class and an increased chance at Werewolves! It also has an exclusive chance of summoning the new 5★ Cosmic Warrior Werewolf.

Each Bared Teeth Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 Cosmic Werewolf Fragments
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

750 Cosmic Werewolf Fragments guarantees 1 5★ Cosmic Warrior Werewolf.

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Warfare Currency is the event currency of our Blood and Barbed Wire event running throughout June.

Trade your Warfare Currency in the Event Store for rare rewards including Paschendale Eddie, Cosmic Hellfire Ammunition Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Blood and Barbed Wire event post here!

Event Store Additions:
    • Pick up the Nowhere to Hide Pack and Awaken The Mercenary! This bundle contains Warrior Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Nuclear Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with a Redemption set-effect.
    • Get 3 sets of Aries Talismans (one of each Talisman sub-type) with the Sheep Among Wolves Pack!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up an Aries Talisman Finisher Pack
    • Grab an additional boost of Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Is the Event achievement "Lower Power Drain" the same as "Lower Power Generation"? It doesn't appear in http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...e-negative-en/ .

OS
    iOS
    This is one of the worst grinding events ever! Apart from the fact, that you will get the character guaranteed from 75 souls, it is just ridiculous! 5 frags per run make it 400 runs for one ten pack of souls. So minus the 10 free souls (I think it was), if you are always unlucky with drop rates like me and have to go the whole way, that‘s 2.600 runs!! Really? Can‘t remember we had to do that many before for 750 frags. Did 300 runs for achievements that gave one ten pack and buy the rest from ironite. Means I have to spent 5.500 + the ones for 300 runs. Way to much! Hope they don’t make that common.
    Last edited by GotN; 06-12-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Which toons for lower fury/ HP drain?

OS
    Android
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...e-en/hp-drain/
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...er-generation/
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/p...ry-generation/

Baylor is kind of a pain though, because he revenges and kills your low level debuffers. For him, I ended up doing GRE and Dark Advent Lillith + one of the characters needed for the debuff. GRE to bring them back to life with his Fury and Lilith to block his revenge with the Solstice bespoke. It was a longish road, but it worked.

I'm happy that this event doubles up with the monthly (if you do Mystic Night) but the number of coins you get per run seems like a long road to 75 souls. I haven't paid close attention, but it feels like I'm getting about 200 currency per key. I'm leaning toward spending it on the nuclear awakening shards instead and waiting for the cosmic werewolf to come around on heroic or sacrifice.

Cosmic werewolf doesn't seem to be on the compendium yet. Does anyone know if he's awakenable?
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Not seen anything to indicate he's awakenable but doesn't mean he won't be...

I cashed my currency in for the Nuclear Shards and am just going to keep grinding Mystic Night until the next dungeon starts so I can get more monthly currency as much as anything. Don't care if I don't get enough currency to buy the 65 souls to guarantee the wolf but will roll the dice with whatever I can afford. Drop rate should be similar to the 4* ally event IMO; 10, 20 or occasionally 50 through RNG, rather than a flat rate of 5 per run. Not worth the Ironite or F/C (if you need to buy the keys...).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Cosmic werewolf doesn't seem to be on the compendium yet. Does anyone know if he's awakenable?
    He wasn't listed as a new awakenable character in the update at the end of May.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    iOS
    The path to the character for this event is too long for me to chase this time. I don't mind a little time/effort, but the number of runs just to get a 10-pack of souls seems excessive. Since day 1 this may be the first character I simply am actively choosing to not chase because the grind is just getting ridiculous.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I'm treating him like the typical "You get 10 tries, then you have to buy souls with ironite" event we get every month. Good on them to try something new. It's not worth it for me, though. That said, I'm doing what dragonmat89 said and running Mystic Night for the monthly, (Crimean Imperials are completely worth it) and getting a few extra shots at the werewolf. I won't get him, but even a 1% chance (that's what he is) can hit sometimes...
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv