Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    the artwork reminds me a little bit of carmen sandiego
    That was the first thing my wife said when she saw the image!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    Her shoulders are disjointed and too wide though. And her hands reach damn near to her knees. Looks like Slenderman. Ruins the entire look of the character.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 06-23-2021 at 05:30 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    There's some really good, and some really bad here.

The good: the class challenges all work together well
    An all Assassin team is viable enough in Arena and you can easily build a team that inflicts all of the required effects
    Warrior was one of the class restrictions in gauntlet so you can complete that in the first ten battles where strategy isn't as important. Additionally, the talismans were all ones that are often found on warrior characters. I was able to do it without any talisman management but even if I did need to swap it around there were plenty of options.

The bad: The sheer number of battles
    Even ignoring the fact that gauntlet battles were not properly counting for a while, there was just too many battles for most players.
    In order to grind out the remaining 40 souls (if you complete all other challenges) that is an average of about 86 battles a day. In a part of the game where grinding just isn't possible and a lot of manual clicking, 86 WINS is just too high.

Arena events are always a low point and even though this is one of the better ones, it still suffers from the fact that arena is a broken relic from what the game was years ago when arena was released.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    There's some really good, and some really bad here.

The good: the class challenges all work together well
    An all Assassin team is viable enough in Arena and you can easily build a team that inflicts all of the required effects
    Warrior was one of the class restrictions in gauntlet so you can complete that in the first ten battles where strategy isn't as important. Additionally, the talismans were all ones that are often found on warrior characters. I was able to do it without any talisman management but even if I did need to swap it around there were plenty of options.

The bad: The sheer number of battles
    Even ignoring the fact that gauntlet battles were not properly counting for a while, there was just too many battles for most players.
    In order to grind out the remaining 40 souls (if you complete all other challenges) that is an average of about 86 battles a day. In a part of the game where grinding just isn't possible and a lot of manual clicking, 86 WINS is just too high.

Arena events are always a low point and even though this is one of the better ones, it still suffers from the fact that arena is a broken relic from what the game was years ago when arena was released.
    Hey MuzakMaker,

I agree with what you say, but must add the other 'bad' part - very low community response. There were times when you could manage lots of battles/wins with fellow funny-defense teams, while now they are so sparse so you could never achieve anything battling only with them. I'm still keeping my funny def team at all times.

Cheers
    Pumpkins United

Member of Clan Bulgaria 681

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzoron View Post
    Hey MuzakMaker,

I agree with what you say, but must add the other 'bad' part - very low community response. There were times when you could manage lots of battles/wins with fellow funny-defense teams, while now they are so sparse so you could never achieve anything battling only with them. I'm still keeping my funny def team at all times.

Cheers
    That's included in my "Arena is a broken relic from what the game was years ago" statement
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

I don’t like arena events in general, but this one was fine for the essential Event rewards