June 2021, Preliminary Tuning - DISCUSSION

Discuss the June Tuning Notes here!

Here's a link to our Preliminary Tuning Notes.

OS
    iOS
    Alright, a lot to take in here.

Number of the Beast Ed's changes look great; he was always a good Eddie and his awakening was a bit eh, so to grant him some boosts will definitely bring him up to speed a bit.

Piece of Mind Eddie getting buffed is also nice, and an awakening for the mad lad is definitely warranted. I do think that the fury is a bit too similar to Final Frontier Ed's now, but I guess that's fine. I look forward to whatever his new passive may be.

Mummy Ed. I am so glad to see him get some love. He was, by far, the worst Eddie to exist in the game besides Carriage Rider. Now that he has some buffs in him, he can actually begin to become even stronger and new players can get an Eddie who feels worthy of replacing the starter Ed. I do have to say I am a little mixed on just how powerful he looks, as he is still a three star. His new abilities look really good even compared against some 5 star Eds like Samurai. I suppose we will have to see.

My main gripe about the tuning notes is the two new Awakening Shards being introduced. It makes sense for Piece of Mind Ed, I suppose, but that Celestra, Stranger in Time character? She should absolutely use Cyborg Awakening Shards, not some new one. Those shards have been of no use since Cyborg Ed's awakening back in 2019 (I think?).

Samurai Frontier Dungeon getting a hard mode was sorta inevitable, considering that Infernal and Powerslave have both already gotten one. I suppose Labyrinth may be next.

Overall, really great tuning notes for the anniversary month. I am excited to see what the team has in store!

OS
    Android
    I'm confused. Who is Celestra? I tried looking her up in the compendium, and I don't see her.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    It's new character developed with community
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Also you should mentioned that number of slots will be increased to 700
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMaster View Post
    It's new character developed with community
    Oh, the green alien woman? Cool, thanks!
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Taken from social media...

Hello Troopers,
    We're pushing a new server update today at 10:30am PT. The game will be unavailable during this time. Please note that this update will take a little longer than our most recent releases due to the scope of the changes we are implementing (We are estimating approximately an hour of downtime, but will keep you all updated!).
    We thank you for your patience while we work! If you want a preview of what's coming, check out our tuning notes: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php...
    As a part of this maintenance, character and talisman inventory limits are being expanded by 100 slots, purchasable in 5 slot increments with Gold or Ironite!
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.