Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 Eddies?

OS
    Android

Top 3 Eddies?

What are your Top 3 Eddies?

I'm majorly out of touch, I quit back when Alexander Eddie was released and felt impossible to get. Please feel free to explain why you like them, or simply list them out. I have my eye on a few of them from a nostalgia standpoint, but their stats don't look like they are the smartest pickups (Live After Death Eddie, etc.). Just interested in seeing what fellow maiden fans are digging.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Depends on what are you focusing on there are tons of eddies to chose from for very specific situations and purposes... Overall, the general choices are imo:

Dark Road Eddie (Apo/Paranoia talismans) is the first choice for farming and very good at pvp

Oni Eddie Max awakened, is one of the best eddies around, not so fast for farming but reliable and still one of the kings in pvp.

Cosmic Cyborg Max awakened is a 4x4 in every aspect of the game. Again, not fastest but one of the most reliables around.

And I'm not sure about when you left the game, but is hardly anymore about the Toon and more about the Talis combination.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    My current fav eddie is False Gods Eddie: strong, sturdy, and his abilities are top (instant permanent death, extra turns to allies, revive allies...)

OS
    iOS
    I had the some thought process when I returned to the game, albeit the difference being on a new account. With the new awakening system, a few older Eddies got some light to shine on them. For example, Visions Ed, widely regarded as a joke in the early days, is now actually pretty decent, and has been my main as of late for nostalgia purposes.

As far as the newer Eddies go, I've been rocking X-Factor Eddie. I think he's just crazy fun to use, his animations are cool, his design is awesome, and he deals some pretty good damage. He's got an ability that costs the entire power bar to use, essentially a second Fury move. I love it.

Another aspect is the month-long chase characters. I never really had the time or resources to obtain these characters, and missed out on Infinite Dreams Eddie, who through Trooper use, is pretty great. However, I managed to get Paschendale Eddie, who I really really like. His skillset is unique and generally just fun to play with, even if he's not god tier.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    My go to for several dungeon events recenlty has been Dark Road Eddie; his passive and Bespoke work really well together (and he's coincidentally one of my favourite designs too). X Factor Eddie and Black Beard Eddie are probably up there as well although my newest 'favourite' is Phantom Eddie since becoming Awakenable - pretty decent stat scaling for a 4* and a good range of effects and attacks, plus he's AoE which is always a bonus. Quite easy to obtain through normal souls too, even if his Awakening shards are still relatively uncommon.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Great info, thanks everyone. How do I get Dark Road Eddie? He destroyed me in an arena match which was cool. I think I need to get that one

I did manage to get Oni Eddie when returning, so it's good to hear that he's a decent one. Also - great to know about the talismans. That's a smart way for them to make the game, rather than the old "good RNG for a character or you're screwed" method. Though maybe now it's good RNG on a talisman. haha.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Great info, thanks everyone. How do I get Dark Road Eddie? He destroyed me in an arena match which was cool. I think I need to get that one

I did manage to get Oni Eddie when returning, so it's good to hear that he's a decent one. Also - great to know about the talismans. That's a smart way for them to make the game, rather than the old "good RNG for a character or you're screwed" method. Though maybe now it's good RNG on a talisman. haha.
    Dark Road Eddie was a Halloween exclusive version of FOTD Ed. He returned for this year's Immortal Soul event, but at the moment he's not obtainable. There's a chance he may return during the Anniversary event in July (if it's anything like last year's), or he might appear in the Heroic Soul rotation.

OS
    Android
    Clean out your inbox Mariner.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Thanks kkkreg, inbox cleaned! Been a while.

And thanks MisterEly. I remember you, good to see you're still playing!

OS
    Android
    Not the right thread for this, but just re-troopered kkkreg and Chaosego888! I'm pumped that you're both still here! Hell yeah.